Chapter 45

I walked into the glade and saw everyone getting food. I went in line and grabbed a little food like usual. I never have a big apatite. I say by myself not really even wanting to talk to anyone. I eat with my head down and in silence. I could hear everyone els talking and laughing. It was nice to know people could still do that. When I was done I went over to my corner and got ready for bed. Well not really I don't have many clothes to change into since I'm the only girl. I lied down and stared at the sky. Not much to see not even any stars. Just a dark grey saddening grey. I wonder why we can't see stars or even the sun. It just goes for dark to light. I never really keep track of exact time. Just by the lighting. I was half way into sleep when I heard footsteps and shuffling around my bed. I knew who it was so I pretended to be asleep so I wouldn't have to talk to any of them. I was still upset about it I wanted to go out into the maze and see for myself what this could lead us to. I want to help I can help. Who knows maybe they didn't even find anything. But I feel like they did. I wish I could see for myself. But no I'm just a helpless girl. Girl. Why am I the only girl here. I wonder if they just want my life to be harder. Oh well I'm just gonna have to get over it because the next chance they are going out I'm coming. Or I could just go by myself. Yes! Early in the morning really early before anyone even gets up i will sneak out. Before they can even see where I went out. I remember where everything is and I know the vine trick. So I think I'll be fine. If I see anything like a griver I will just run back. I'll be very safe and I'll show them I can handle myself. Okay I made up my mind I'm going out.

Sorry I don't the next time I will be able to update next. Still going to be very busy this summer.
-Mac🌚