Chapter 53

We all looked at each other in confusion. "I don't know why." She said having a nice voice. She also had pricing blue eyes something very pretty. "How is it good they are the ones who put us in here. They can't be good." Newt said. I nodded in agreement with his words. "Well there had to be a reason." Thomas said. "We should take this to Alby." I said pointing to the new serum. "What if it doesn't work." Newt said. "Better to find out then." I said walking to where they kept Alby. We all walking in to see him strapped into him bed. Looking sick and it made me feel sick. Thomas went over serum in hand and aimed it to enter him chest. But before he could Alby sprung up and grabbed Thomas yelling in his face. We all ran over to help Thomas but Alby had a strong grip on him. Soon Teresa grabbed the serum and plunged it into his body. This made him immediately relax and let go. He leaped up and let out a sigh of relief. "Now what?" I asked. "Now we wait." Thomas said. So we all took a seat around the room. I ended up sitting next to Thomas and Teresa. "So your the only other girl in the glade?" She asked the first one to speak in a while. "Yep." I said blankly. "Why do you think we are the only ones?" She asked. "I dont know add that to the list of questions we need answering." I said sarcastically. "Well there is an answer to every thing you just have to ask the right question." She said. I was about to say something back when we heard Alby. He sounded normal. We all walked over and let him up. He sat there looking sad. "Hey Alby what do you remember?" Thomas asked soothingly. He didn't say anything only a tear came from it. "You did this to is Thomas you did this." He said looking upset and scared. Soon a commotion came from outside. People screaming. A boy came running into the room. "What's going on?" Newt asked. "It's the doors, they aren't closing." He said.

Okay I will try hella hard to update tomorrow too. I will try and get back on a some what schedule.

-Mac🌚