Chapter 46

So early in the morning I didn't want to get up but I needed to do this. I looked over and saw them all asleep. Not even light out yet. I got up and got a pack together a few things. Quickly and quietly. I walked back over to my bed and grabbed my shoes. As I was putting them on the first crack of light was being shone. I needed to hurry. Once I got up I heard a shuffle. And I saw Thomas starting to get awake. So I started walking over to the maze entrance hoping he won't see me. "Hey Arden!" I heard a scream. I looked over and saw Thomas. So I sprinted full force. Through the maze entrance and out into the big walls. I took some turns and twist the memories coming back. The big feet walls covered in ivy towering over me. I ran faster knowing Thomas would be following and maybe a few others. I was running not even paying attention getting lost in the freeness I felt. That I didn't even relies the huge rock in front of me. I tripped over it and fell face first skinning my knees and face. "Uhh." I groaned. I really think I hurt my knee I can't move it. I felt my face and it was bleeding a little. Soon i heard the steps of people. Thomas came into sight then Newt and Minho. "Arden what the Shuck are you doing." Minho yelled. "I wanted to prove to you that I could take care of myself." I retorted back wincing at the pain in my knee. "What did you do?" Thomas asked walking over to me. "I feel. I think I really hurt my knee." I said. He walked over and helped me up. Oh yes I really hurt it. I could barley put any weight on it with out having pain shoot through my left side. "Okay we need to get her back to the med jackets." Newt said walking over to my other side. They both helped me walk Minho leading the way. Everything was okay till we heard the one noise I hoped we didn't hear. Grivers.

Sorry late update I'm busy.
-Mac🌚