Chapter 28

I woke up with a huge jump and I breathed in so much air I felt like I might choke. The light flooded in and so did the memories. I was breathing so loud even I could hear it. My heart was pounding in my ears. I looked and saw Newt and Alby standing next to me. Both with unreadable expressions. "What happened," I asked still out of breath. "You passed out after you said that boys name. Do you know him," Ably asked. I remembered the boy. The dream the voice the name. All the prices went together. When I saw him I remover him as my brother. I don't know how but I do. "Well I remember him," I said. They both jumped up. "How," Newt asked. "I was a having dreams of him. But I don't know it at the time. Then when he came up a brief second of memory came over me and I Remembered him as my brother." I said all of them listing carefully. "I don't know how. I don't Remember anything els but just him for some reason," I finished off. "You cant remember anything els," Alby asked. I thought hard for a second but still nothing. It was so weird. "No I swear I don't know," I said shaking my head. They both looked less tense. "Can I see him," I said really wanting to. They looked at each other then Newt nodded. I got up from my bed and headed following them. "He's in the slammer," Newt said. I was upset that they out him in there but I just wanted to see him. Soon I had the slammer in sight. The person in there must have saw us coming. "ARDEN!," the boy screamed banging on the bars. Before I knew anything I was running towards him.

Sorry for a late update.
-Mac🌚