Chapter 5

I walked away back into the Glade is what they called it. I went to look for Alby. I found him and ran over to him he was talking to someone. "Hey Alby I'm ready to start looking for a job," I said. "Who's hold on greenie we shall wait till tomorrow. Tonight was have a celebration to introduce you properly," he said smiling. "No it's okay," I said quietly. That was the last thing I wanted. "No we are doing it anyway," he said laughing. "But this is Gally the keeper of the builder. Keeper is kinda like the leader," he said and looked over at the guy he was standing next to. "Hi," I said shyly. "What your name," Gally asked me. I though really hard about it but still I can't remember. "I don't know," I said looking down. "Well just come up with a name if you can't remember," he said laughing. No that's not okay I want my own name. Not some made up name. I walked away. "wait let Gally show you were you'll be sleeping," Alby called after me. Gally caught up to me and I followed him to and open area. We're a lot of hammocks were set up. "That one is were you'll be sleeping," he said pointing to the one in a corner. "You sleep next to Newt and Minho," he said Newt that creepy person that followed me into the woods great. But I did not know who Minho was. Maybe he'll be nice. But right now. I have no friends. And after tonight when I make a fool out of myself at this so called party. I'm sure i will never make friends.

Updated late again sorry. I'll try harder. But please like,vote, and read. I need feedback please.
Ily-Michaela🌚