Chapter 9

I had the same weird dream. I don't know what it meant and I was not going to tell anyone. Today I tried the track hoes. It was okay but my back hurt by the end of it and I had a few cuts. Next was probably the worse sloppers. It was nasty. I hated it. It was short and I want to throw up by the end. Next was just as bad slicers. A guy named Zart made me cut up all the meat. It was so nasty. I hated blood and I can't do this. "Sorry but I can't do this," I said "why," Zart asked. "I just don't want to," I said and walked to the door. But Zart grabbed me and pulled me back. "You have to finish your jab greenie," he said a knife in his hand. I backed away from him till I hit a table and fell back blood splattering all over. My hand landed on a knife and I slit my hand. I dint know what to do so I screamed. Loud as I could. I kept screaming and holding my hand because it was bleeding bad. Soon people came in. One was Gally and Alby. It was all too much and my hand was loosing blood. I couldn't take it so I passed out. I woke up in the same bad I arrived in. I looked around. My hand was bandaged up and I had new cloths on but still a little blood on me. "Hey," someone said. I looked it was Newt! "Hi," I whispered. "What happened," he asked. "What," I asked trying to avoid the question. "I want to know what happened in there why your hand is cut up and why your were covered in blood," he said raising his voice. "Why do you care," I asked. He dived then came closer to the side of my bed. He took my bad hand in his hand. "I need to know did he do anything to you," he asked. "No I just fell back on the table and cut my hand. I'm fine," I lied. He signed. "Tonight we are choosing your job," he said b"but I haven't done them all," I said " it doesn't matter. We are choosing," he said walking away. I felt weird. It felt weird knowing he cared that much.

Sorry I was REALLY busy with stuff. And I have PSSA this week. Sorry
Ily-Michaela 🌚