Chapter 2

Still in this coma thing. But I can slowly feel feeling coming back. I can hear and feel better. I'm slowly coming to my senses. Then I woke up all at once. I slowly opened my eyes. To see I was in a little hut or house thing. I looked over more. More people. Four guys all looking at me. I wanted to run again but when I struggled to get away I found I was tied to the table. This made me even more scared. So I struggled even more pounding up and down on the table. But two boys were holding onto me. One older boy came over with a smile on his face. "Hey it's okay we're not going for hurt you stop," said one of the boys holding me down. "We will answer any questions you have if you stop," said the older boy who seemed calm. I stopped. "We're am I," I said surprised I even talked. "Your in the Glade don't worry it's safe," said the older man. "Why can't I remember anything," I said starting to relies the serous of this. "It's normal we all have been through the same thing you had," he said all the time having a clam voice. Then he explained how every single person went up through the box with other supplies. "We all don't have any memory," I asked still thinking this was crazy. "Yes," he said. "Why,why are we here," I asked. "Because the creators put us here to find a way out," he said. "Who are they," I asked. "We don't know," he said shalom his head. "How do we get out," I asked still wanting answers. "No more questions till later," he said. "Can you tell me your name," he asked me. I thought long and hard. I could not think of anything. "No," I said my voice cracking. "It's okay it will come back soon," he said. "My name is Alby," he said with a smile then walked out of the room. I sat up. I was all alone. This place is crazy but I want to know why and how I got here. I also want to know what that voice was. But for now let's figure out this life. I got out of bed and walked over to the door and opened it ready to explore.

I'm feeling a writy mood today so I'll update more.
Ily-Michaela🌚