Chapter 13

The rest of the day I was getting weird looks from all the boys. Oh well there just jealous because they didn't beat a grever. Then Minho came up to me. "Hey greenie how are you doing," he asked me. "Fine how about you," I asked. I couldn't help look and the cut I had made on his face. "Fine. But the job isn't over come follow me," he said. Then I followed him into the woods. We came to a little room made with sticks and I walked in. There was papers with numbers and writing all over them. I also saw a big table in the middle. "This is were we record what we find," he said looking around. "Why," I asked. "So we can find a way out. This is how we look," he said. "Why don't you just climb to the top or something," I asked. "Anything you can think of we have tried, the only way through is in the maze," he said. "We'll have you found everything," I asked. Then he lifted up the sheet covering the table the revel a map thing. "Kinda. This is the map of the maze. Every day the walls move and a new section is opened. We have found every thing there is no way out," he said looking down. "Wait do your say we are trapped here," I said raising my voice. "Until we find a clue which we haven't," he said. "For how long," I asked. "Three years," he said. My eyes went wide. "Three years you have been here," I asked. He nodded his head. Oh wow I don't even relies. "Wow," was all I could say. "Yea but i know not giving up maybe we can find something some day, maybe we can find who did this and I can beat the klunk out of them," he said getting angry. Wow was still all I could think of. After today I don't know if there is any point of going into the maze. But I still want to help. And you never know what will happen next in this place.

Wow two post in one day.
I love you-Michaela🌚