Chapter 57

The boy let go of me and I faced Gally. I saw Newts face and it looked tense as hell. "What?" I asked hesitantly. "You don't have to be sacrificed. You can stay here, with me. I have always loved you but you never gave me the chance to tell you. What do you say stay with me?" He asked. I can't believe the words I'm hearing. Gally liking me. Asking me to stay and leave behind my friends. I looked at Newt he looked as confused as me but also angry. "No I would never do that I rather die." I spit back. "Okay then." He said looking blank but disappointed. But before the guy could tie me up. Thomas and Teresa kicked and got free. I punched the guy in the face and he fell down. Newt handed me my long knife. Thomas, Teresa, Newt, Minho, Frypan, Jeff, Chuck, and me all stand facing Gally and the remaining glasses. About 18. "We are getting out of here any of you who want to come get over here." Thomas said seriously. Some people looked around then one boy after another stepped up. Only about 7 came over. The other including Gally stayed. "It's over Gally lets just go." I said. "No." He said. "Come on." Newt whispered in my ear. So we all turned around and started walking into the maze. I looked back at Gally who happened to be staring at me. I stared for a few seconds then back around and ran. We all ran into a new section one where I have never been in before. "Come one almost there!" Thomas yelled and everyone picked up the pace. Newt fell back a bit with his limp that I never learned about. Probably just hurt in the maze. But I stood right next to him. We came to a corner a new one I never even knew about. We all stopped and Thomas looked around. He turned around scared. "Okay here we are don't turn away now. We get out now or die trying." He said pupping everyone up. It made me feel better. "Alright let's go!" He yelled. We all charges yelling at 2 grivers. We needed the thing Thomas found in the maze to unlock the door to maybe let us out. We all battles sole being carried away I only used my knife a few times. Me and Teresa came to a screen. She typed in a few things then stopped. "What's the maze code?" She asked. While this happened all the other boys fought off the now 3 grivers. I told her all the number and it unlocked. We all needed to get into the room. "Alright let's go!" I yelled and they all piled into. It looked as if a griver was gonna make it but the wall came down just in time and crushed it. Green ooze splattering us. All was black and all was silent.

Hope your enjoying his story please give me feedback.
-Mac🌚