Chapter 42

We sat there in silence for the longest time. I really wanted to know why he was here being so annoying. "What do you want?" I asked with some attitude. "Oh sorry I just saw you and you looked upset. Are you?" He asked. "Yea I am." I said crossing my arms. "Why?" He asked. "Why do you care?" I asked looking at him. "I dont know just trying to help." He said looking forward. "Well I wanted to go into the maze today but Thomas said it was to dangerous." I said in a mocking voice. "It os very dangerous." He said. This made me more mad then it should. "Wow you sound just like them. Doesn't anyone understand I'm not a little helpless girl." I said standing up and walking away. "No." He said then grabbed my shoulder and turned me around. "I didn't mean it like that. I....just no on wants you to get hurt." He said his hand still on my shoulder. "Well I'm not anyone's problem." I said taking his hand off my shoulder. And walked away but he didn't try and stop me. Why is everyone acting like I'm a little girl. I can obviously take care of myself I don't need anyone. I walked all the way back into the glade I didn't even reload how long o was out there I missed lunch so I was pretty hungry. I walked into the kitchen and saw Frypan. "Hey." I said going over to grab an apple. "Hey what are you doing." He said standing in my way. "I'm hungry." I said pointing at the apple. He smiled then got out of my way. I walked over and grabbed it. "Thanks." I said. I was pretty bored since I wasn't in the maze. Soon I heard a commotion outside and decided to go investigate it.

-Mac🌚