Chapter 3

As I walked out I was hit with the Rays of sunshine. It was a hot day and I walked through everything not know where to go. I saw we where in a big plain field. There were a few buildings and some gardens. Also love stock and other small things. There was a woods which I want to explore next. But first o want to see these big walls were I got hurt. As I walked by all the boys stared at me. I wondered why there were no girls. I saw the walls. They were huge stone walls. Amazing actually. Over a few feet was an opening. I saw it went through like a tunnel with both ways to go. There were vines hanging and little rocks every were. I wanted to know more. So I started to move inside the walls. But as I did two guys came running out of them and back in the field. "Hey greenie get out of there," one boy yelled at me. But I did not listen. I wanted to know we're they came from. I kept walking in. Then suddenly and boy came up behind me and lifted me up and started dragging me out of there. "Hey put me down," I screed as I struggled to get off him. He set me down once we got out of the walls. "What the hell," I yelled pushing him away. It was a tall blond guys with green eyes. "It's not safe out there," he said. "Why," I asked. "Because the doors will be closing soon," another boy said. This one was muscular with back hair up in a quiff and brown eyes. "What," I asked confused. "Look those doors close and open every day at a Specific time to keep us safe. Plus your not allowed out there anyway," the Asian boy said. "Why not I want to know what's going on," I said raising my voice. "Look I can explain but get away from the walls," the boy said. I don't even relies I was right between the walls but I wasn't moving without answer. Plus theses walls could never move. "I want answers first," I said. "Well first off you need to get away from there they will be closing soon like he said. And it's okay it keeps us safe," the blonde said. I didn't reply I was cut off by a loud clicking sound. The walls they were moving. But how that's impossible. They were closing in on me slowly they got closer and closer. "Hey get out," one boy yelled. But I was frozen in amazement at how these walls could move like this. They were really close so close I could touch them. But before I could the Asian boy pulled me out and I fell right into him. I quickly got up and ran over to the walls. I felt them I was trapped no way out. This sparked something inside me. I turned around and yelled "how? How is this place possible. This is all crazy. You say I'm safe but why do i not feel it. Why can't I remember anything. I can't even remember my own name. I want to know what's going on I want out of here." I was shaking I backed up to the wall now surrounded by almost all the boys. I slid down in and covered my face. "Hey you want answers I can help but you need to calm down," a mans voice said. It was Alby.

I don't know a name for my character. Any suggestions. Please tell me.
Ily-Michaela🌚