Chapter 6

It was close to night. It was at least dark but I didn't know the exact time. Some people started a fire by throwing flaming sticks into a bigger pile of stickers. It went up in flames and everyone cheered. Everyone except me. I sat away from everyone watching them from a distance. I didn't want to talk or even be seen. I saw all the boys pass out a drink and some food. They all say or stood around the fire talking and laughing. I was lonely I'll admit it but I don't know these people so I'm kinda shy. Soon enough there was a circle created and kids would go agents each other kinda fighting. All agents that Gally kid. I wanted to go to bed and wake up to normal life to at least remember my own name. "Hey green bean get you shuck but over here," Alby called to me. What? "Come on over don't be shy," he yelled again. But I just stayed there until two boys came over and pulled me over in the middle of everything. All eyes on me I felt my checks go red and I was nervous. "Don't be nervous," Alby whispered. "What do you want my to do introduce myself tell you were I'm from. Well sorry but I don't know," I kinda yelled. I was breathing heavy. "What am I supposed to do," I said quietly. "Let's see what she can do," yelled Gally from the middle of the circle after pushing a boy away. The boys cheered and pushed me into the circle. "I don't want to fight I'm gonna lose," I said putting my hands up."let's just see," Gally said. Suddenly he came at me pushing me out of the circle but the boys caught me and pushed me back in. He came at me again before I could even think twice. He pushed me and I fell on my but. I heard some snickers. I got a little mad and was more ready this time. He charged at me and I charged but he pushed me to the side. But I got right back up and pushed him so hard he fell fight on his face. There was wild cheering and I managed a small smile. He sprung back up but I was ready. I moved to the side and he flew by right into other boys. More cheering. A had a real smile on this time. Cheering and people clapping. I turned sound and looked at everyone. I felt kinda happy. Then it came to me. Out of the blue. It came to me. I stopped everything and reported it in my head it fit perfectly. "Hey, hey I remember, I remember my name," I yelled. They all stopped clapping. "My name its Arden," I said. Silence but then. Cheering people calling my name. I really did feel happy. But the cheering was cut off by a loud ear piercing sound. It came from the distance but it sounded close. Like a animal screaming in pain. It sent a shiver down my spine. "What was that," I said. "Let's go to bed guys it's been a good night," Alby said. "What was that," I whispered but no one was around.

Sorry I copied James a lot in this. But finally came up with a name hope you like it.
Ily-Michaela