Chapter 25 (Epilogue)

• Dedicated to To All The People Who Read This!

%% Chapter 25 - Epilogue - 'True Love Stays Forever' %%

        Third Person's POV (Mine)

         The sound of drip drops were heard, the humidity of the air was high and the surronding was pitch black. There's a small round window with iron bars far from the ground and up to the ceiling. It was impossible for sunlight to shine through it apparently this place was secluded, far away to face the position of the sun.

          Mice were squeaking, hiding in the black view. Huffing and muffing sound were clearly heard at a corner of the wet and sticky ground. It was impossible to make out the face of the person who was huffing and muffing. Behind those huffing and muffing were supposed to be a shout of help, but the cloth was making him unable to speak but to mumble.

         Click

         Suddenly, the heavy iron door had unlocked and it opened, letting a fierce light shone into the room. A panicking Jessie was in wide eyes, hands and legs were tied tightly at the corner. His piercing grey eyes were now bloodshot and his T-shirt was torned so as his blue jeans. It was Jessie's shouting that was heard. He was fighting against the rope that had tied him, shaking furiously to break it off. But it was all an useless thing to do.

          "Stay here." The big muscular man in hood threw a senseless guy into the room. He closed the door and locked it up. Jessie lost hope when the door closed once more. He stopped fighting and gave up. He was exchausted. He then remembered there's a guy had been thrown with him inside this room. He didn't see his face because he was too focus on the struggling.

           He dropped on the floor and slowly glided like a snake towards the guy. When he felt his body heat, he instantly recognized the smell. He cried as he tried to hug the guy. He put his body closely behind the guy as he cried silently. He knew the guy was Troy instantly when he smelled his odour. His body odour was special and it would never smell when he was sweating.

          Troy... Why... Why... He thought to himself as he kept on crying silently. He was shivering because of the cold air around him.

           "Urgh..." A sound was heard from Troy. Jessie quickly nudged Troy's shoulders with his tied body. Troy sat up and rubbed his head. He was able to move since they didn't tie Troy. Jessie was now screaming on the top of his lungs but it came out as a huff and muff. Troy suddenly became alert and looked around. But he couldn't see anything since the surronding was pitch black. Troy felt someone beside him and quickly stood up. He moved away and Jessie was literally crying desperately inside for Troy to notice him.

            The angel answered his prayer as Troy came back and hugged him.

            "Jessie! Is this you?" Troy hugged Jessie tightly around his arms. Jessie was shouting even loudly now to give Troy as a YES.

             Troy tried to seek Jessie's face and he quickly took the tape of his mouth after he found it. He took out the ball of cloth from Jessie's mouth and Jessie coughed as Troy patted on his back. He untied Jessie's rope. Troy recognized the type of knot because he was a boy scout once. After he finished, thry both hugged each other passionately and kissed like there's no tomorrow.

             But good thing never last as the door once again slam opened, making a loud noise echoed around the room. There stood a girl with a boy behind him. It was Angela and Fick. Angela walked down elegantly with a protective Fick followed behind him.

             "Do you enjoy the dark? Me, personally love it. Because it was dark like my heart." Angela spoke sarcasticly along with Fick's chuckle. Angela sent him a death glare and Fick shutted up instantaneously.