Chapter 21

Woot! 100 fans++ ^^ You guys Rock!

Me or that Bitch? Choose one will you?! (Chapter 21)

              Troy's Recovery POV

               I never thought that remembered back something important like this would be living an estacy. Ever since I remembered Jessie's love for me and everything had happened  before the summer, I never felt so alive. Jessie Cameron literally gave me back all the love of his that I missed everyday. Everyday of mine was filled with love and surprises. I think I was really heel over head in love with him. He was the perfect guy for me and I would never change him for anything.

              But the one thing that I hated most now was that after the damn amnesia incident, he was becoming the overprotective guy. He took care of me whenever, wherever and whatever I went! Oh god, if I left him only about 5 inches, he would scold me and tell me to stay by his side. I knew he love me and wanted to protect me from any cause. Oh yeah, I almost forgot. The suckest thing that had happened last week was that Angela found out we're back together. Yes, you heard me people!

            Should us reminiscence it?

*Flashback*

             "Urgh... stop Jessie. Your mother's going to see us." I mumbled between kissing.

            Jessie and I were in his room. His room was like normal teen guy's room. It filled with junk and flithy unwashed clothes. Atleast mine was clean and neat. His room had his unique smell. A strong amora with a hint of mint. I love it everytime I smelled it. A manly scent...

            "No way, I told her to stay the hell of my room." He said as he moved his lips down to my neck and bit on my soft spot that had me moaned.

             "Hey! Show some respect! She's your mother, even she said you were a sin. But you knew she didn't mean it." I pushed him away and sat on his chair, checking his laptop. He sure knew how to enjoy himself when I was not around.

             "No, she meant it." He groaned when I moved away. He tried to hug me and bring me to his bed. No way in hell I was going to be with him on a bed. This boy was getting horny, having a sleep with him would be a big 'NO'.

              Jessie was kind of right. With the angry look of his mother's face, I was sure she was dead serious about it. Jessie wanted to introduce me offically for his family. The shocking news was that Jessie didn't tell his family that he is g... Troysexual...

               I was so angry, I kicked him on the nuts. But I forgave him later. We were in his house and his family was sitting on the sofa. They were eyeing me up and down. When Jessie broke the news, gasping was all I heard. Mostly came from his mother, I think she was the only was shock. Mr. Cameron was very supporting as for Steven, Jessie's brother that Jessie never told me before just said he didn't want Jessie to come near him when he was showering. That, made me cracked up. But the serious problem was his mother.

               Mrs. Cameron was a very religious person. She kept on going about devil, hell, sin and a lot of vulgar words. I thought religious people couldn't say swear words? I respected her but not for Jessie. He scolded her like she was a monster but not his mother. Mrs. Cameron cried until she was going to faint and she went to take aspirin. I pitied her but love is strong, I couldn't do anything about it!

              Now, we ended in his room. He bowed down to pick me up but I punched him on the abs and hurried into the washroom. I locked it and laughed out loud. He kept on banging the door to tell me to open the damn door. I was going to lock it until he gave up, but the noise was too loud. So I opened it.

            He crashed onto me and attacked my mouth. His tongue was desperately finding mine, I let it and we were kissing heavily each other on the toilet's floor. How dashing...

           "Hell no!" A high ptich voice shouted.

            Both Jessie and I slowly stood up. We already knew who the annoying voice belonged to.

            "Nice for you to join us Angela..." I spoke that could spit out posion.

           “What the fuck!? You remember? When!?" She commanded.

            "Should I tell her?" I turned to Jessie for permission. Jessie nodded and chuckled.

            "Last week when I was about to drown." I smiled at her. She was shock because she realized that we're fooling around her.

            "You both are going to pay!" She shouted and she was going to rush out when Jessie was quick enough to slam the door shut. Jessie blocked the door and I walked towards Angela. She backed out a little everytime I near her until she met contact with the cold wall.

            "Listen you bitch, I am very glad that you found about this because I really wanted to see your face. Pay? You are out of tricks! How are we going to pay when you don't even have anything that can make us pay with..." I talked to her nicely.

             "Are you serious Troy Hex Jordan. I have a lot of tricks up on my sleeves. But I only need one, that is this..." She laughed and showed me a picture of me naked. I was instantly furious. i took the picture and crumbled it. She laughed evily again.

             "Go ahead, enjoy yourself. I got a lot of that back at my house." Noe's Jessie's turn to laugh.

              "Sorry Angela but for your bitchy information, I deleted everything in your computer and your phone. Oh yeah, and your pendrive, iPad, mp3. No need to thank me." Jessie smiled.

              Angela was shock beyond belief. We offically made her angry. She wide eyes and pushed me away. She gave me the finger and rushed out the door. Jessie let her because we had finished our mission. We both laughed and kissed each other. But we knew that Angela still had a lot of tricks to destroy us. But now, I only cared about Jessie...

*End of flashback*

              "What time is it?" A naked muscular guy asked me while hugged me around my bare body.

              "A time for love" I replied and gave him a kiss on his lips, then neck, then chest, then abs, then... you know where it went.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I know, this is a crappy chapter...>< I am tired! Cut me some slack K? lol~

Love you all!

By OMGguyLOL