Chapter 18

I am a debater! lol~ well, almost... But not a good one~ lol~ Anyway...

Sorry for the late... Let's get it started!

Me or that Bitch? Choose one will you? (Chapter 18)

                       Troy's Confused POV

                    What's wrong with Angela's boyfriend? As I was following Angela behind when Angela greeted them and bent down to whisper into James... I meant Jessie's ear after kissed him on the cheek. A guy was sat in front of Jessie and Angela quickly introduced herself and me to him. His name was Ted. I shook hand with him but I think he's refused to take back his hand. Worsr of all, he had lust in his eyes. He still drop though, which I glad because that would be weird.

                     Back to the subject, what's wrong with Angela's boyfriend anyway? Seriously! I just spoke his name wrong, did it neccessary to piss off by it? After Angela corrected me that his name was Jessie and not James. Jessie's face was like 'What The Hell?' Then he just stormed out. Weirdo. Remind me to ask Angela why his boyfriend was so sensitive.

                    "So, have a girlfriend?" Angela said with a wink towards the new guy. Tom? Urgh! I sucked at remember names. Wait, did Angela just do her flirty wink towards... Ten? No, Ten was one of the twins. (A/N: You remember Ten and Ben? The cocky twins. They will soon come out)

                     "No, well I want to." He flashed a cocky smile back to Angela. She just giggled and smacked him on the arm. On spot, I realized Angela was really flirting with him. I thought Angela was with Jessie! How could she flirt with another guy?

                       "Bitch" the word slipped my mouth and I quickly got the attention of both Angela and the guy. Angela's expression turned to happy to a 'What Did You Fucking Say Just Now?". The guy was shocked and he was kind of impressed by my bravery. Douche...

                        "I mean beach! Not bitch... Want to go to the beach together? Erm.. this Saturday? At 8?" I quickly twisted my word and really hoped they didn't notice the difference.

                        Both of them looked very interested and nodded at the same time.

                       'Okay... So at the 'Mayor Sand'? Nice" I sighed of relief when suddenly I heard someone was talking. I turned around and faced a lean boy and a red puff eyes Jessie.

                        "Can we joined?" The lean boy asked. Jessie's blank face was making me uncomfortable and yet at the same time made me wanted to ask him what happened.

                         I looked at Angela and she mouthed 'Hell NO'. I think the lean boy saw it but ignored it.

                         "Sure!" I blurted out because I was too focusing on Jessie. What did I do that make him so sad? 

                         "Hey! What about me!?" A long-haired girl in a karate suit waled towards us. She's Tamantha Staylon and she was walking at our ways! The Reis's leader! What she's doing here!?

                         "Erm... Hey Tamantha... Of course you can join! We are very glad to have you in our beach trip." I smiled widely and made her backed off a little. I saw Jessie went down to her ears and whispered. First I saw confusion on Tamantha but it ended with a very, very shock face. She nodded for a few times.

                         "Thank you Troy, Troy right?" She asked politely but I could sense that she was doing it awkwardly.

                         "Never mind!" I smiled stupidly again.

                         "How"

                         "About"

                          "Us"

                          "Too!?" Both voices were heard and it seriously shocked us. We didn't even need to turn around because the entire school there were nobody except these two were crazy.

                            "Yes twins... You are too. Okay, no more people!" I raised my hands for surrender.

                            "Awesome and" 

                            "Party!" Both of them said and hugged me. Both of them hugged me and it nearly made me breathless if Jessie didn't pull them off me. I nodded as a thank to Jessie but he ignored it purposely.

                       Angela was glaring at me with her deathly glare. But I shrugged it off and told them the plan. This was going to be a fun weekend. Oh by the way, I just found out that the lean boy name was Ashley. So there would be me, Angela, the new kid, Jessie, Ashley, Tamantha and the twins.., Gosh, I needed to prepare many things for them...

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Preview:

Next chapter will be a short chapter based on Jessie's POV that he cried in the toll and met the mysterious guy. *Cough* You all probably *Cough* know who he is anyway *Cough* 

I planned this before so I really needed it to come out first before I explained it in more details.

By OMGguyLOL~