Chapter 11

Busy Busy Dizzy Dizzy>< ..... Finally got the time to uploaad>< Sorry guys!!

Vote plz>< Feedbacks are appreciated^^

Me or that B!tch? Choose one will you?! (Chapter 11)

               "Yes and No or it depends..." I replied in a monotone.

                 The whole class burst with laughter and some of them were rolling their lazy eyes. My friends, Ben and Ten (A/N: twin brothers) were exchanging high five up in the air. I didn't say anything after that, I was totally not in the mood to laugh or smirk like I usually do.

                   A red, red, red, red and again RED pumpkin was standing in front me, with such fury. Yes, he was Mr. Pumpkin or you could say Mr. Dean. He was wearing red button-up suit with red tie, a pair of dark red trousers, his head of red flaming hair and a chubby face of redness. Talked about weirdo... He gave me one of his death poisonous glare. But it didn't bother me at all, I was so distracted today. I haven't seen Jessie since yesterday morning in school. I kept texting and calling him from yesterday but there was no answer! Where did he go?

                  "I'm certainly not joking Mr. Jordan. That's not the answer I want!" The pumpkin finally exploded. Everyone went instantly quiet, even those sleeping heads were awoke by his loud outburst. I was calm and steady. I should be scared right? But why I didn't shiver like I usually would? Jessie's the problem... Where the hell was he!?

                  "I will not accommodate with student's bad attitude and no respect on studying in my class. If you wanted to make fun, you can go to the street and hang out with those thugs." His face was really in the hot zone. Did I really make him mad now? Wait... Did he just insulted me?

                  I stood up and I was looking down at him, face to face at him. I think I heard someone gasped and whispered.

                 "Excuse me Mr. Dean, Sir. Maybe you thought that I was making fun of your lesson..."

                "Which you are," I stopped him, held my hand to a stop sign in front of him. It meant I was talking first.

                "Anyway, as I was saying. The question you asked me just now was "Can Rudolf Rassendyll betray the king and marry the princess." and my answer was "'Yes' and 'No', 'It depends'." The truth, I was not making fun. We students have the right to speak out our own personal opinions. Maybe Sir answer is 'No'. But for me, it got three. First, I said 'Yes' because he could do it when he had the chance, no one knew about the real king was kidnapped. I also said 'No' because Rassendyll is a nobleman and he will not betray anyone even he's falling in love. Last, 'It depends' means that it is his own choice whether he wants to betray or not to. So Sir, you have to take back your word of saying me or people who lives on the street. I'm sorry if I insulted you before Sir..." I said without inhaling any oxygen and sat down after finished.

                 I think the whole class was really speechless now. You could seriously hear the tapping keyboards in the teachers' lodge far away where we were. Mr. Dean was motionless. I turned around and saw Ben,Ten. Ashley(A/N: The boy that kissed by the bully) were hanging open their mouths. Abruptly, the bell rang and brought everyone back to reality. Mr. Dean was quickly walking out the room followed by some people who didn't care what had happened.

                 I started to clean up my things when two tap on my shoulders each. I turned around, Ben and Ten were still wide eyes. It creeped me out a lot because they were so alike. Seriously! Some twins would change a little bit to let people know which one is which one like the older with left bang and the younger with right bang. But they were both the same height and did everything at the same rhyme and step. Ben and Ten had clean-cut ginger hair, pairs of deep darkkhaki eyes, wearing the same yellow-white stripe long sleeves T-shirt and blue jeans. They were like normal teens, doing childlish acts and pranked people.

                  "What do you want twins." I said. I was too lazy to say Ben and Ten. Twins was a lot better.

                  "What you did" Ben replied.

                  "Just now" Ten continued.

                  "was" Ben continued.

                  "AWESOME!" Both of them shouted at the same time.

                  Yes, they continued each other sentences. That's why I found they were funny at. I think their mother would dying for them to finish their own sentences. So when teachers asked questions to Ten or Ben. the other twin would stand up with him and answer together. I didn't really know how the twins telephaty thingy work. It was just weird but I like them.

                  "Yeah right. Anyway, I have to go now. Bus don't wait for people." I said and quickly ran out.

                 "See" Ben.

                 "You" Ten

                 "LATER!" Together.

_______________________________________________

                The cold air was smashed on my face heavily as the bus moved towards. Trees was passing along with houses. I wondered why Jessie was, he missed school yesterday and today. What's wrong with him? Didn't he know I worry every second the time tick!? I missed him! Oh Lord, did something bad happened to him? I pray. Please God, please answered my prayer. Make him safe wherever he was now. I would risk my own life for him...

                  With that, I heard a loud screech and the rest was blurry and totally black... Before I was black out, I think I felt hot liquid coming down from my head...

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

   Tired...Finally finished this sad scence...LOL~ Is not entirely sad...Just the end right? LOL~ I leave you all to comment what u think about! Vote and comment plz^^><...

By OMGguyLOL<3