𑁍𝗦𝗮𝗺 𝗔𝗻𝗱 𝗖𝗼𝗹𝗯𝘆~𝗦𝘂𝗽𝗽𝗼𝗿𝘁𑁍

A/N~This was requested by Loveronweasley3, I hope you and everyone else likes it.

TW~Blood and swearing.

Y/N's POV

I'll never forget the night we spent at the Sallie House. It was a night that would leave me shaken, and my blood glucose levels in a state of disarray. As Sam and Colby's best friend, I've been on countless ghost hunts with them, but this one was different. I've got type 1 diabetes, and my trusty Dexcom sensor is always attached to my arm, monitoring my blood glucose levels.

As we explored the creepy old mansion, I couldn't shake the feeling that we were being watched. The creaking floors and groaning walls seemed to echo through the halls, making me feel like I was the only one who could hear it. Sam, Colby, and were busy setting up their equipment, but me and Nate were too anxious to focus on anything other than our own fears.

"Do you hear that creaking?" Nate asks as I nod. "Yeah, it might just be due to how old the house is though." I say, hoping to put his mind at ease.

That's when I felt it – a sudden, intense tug on my arm. "Ow! Oh my god!" I gasped and as I looked down I saw that my Dexcom sensor had been ripped right out of my skin. A trail of blood ran down my arm, and I felt my heart racing with panic. I didn't know if my blood glucose level was high or low, and that thought sent me into a tailspin.

"Guys, guys! Oh my god, look at this!" I exclaimed, trying to keep my voice steady.

Sam and Colby immediately stopped what they were doing and rushed over to me. "What's wrong? What happened?" Sam asked, concern etched on his face.

"My Dexcom sensor!" I cried, pointing to the bloody mess on the floor. "It's been ripped out!"

Colby quickly grabbed a tissue and began wiping away the blood. "Let me help you. Just take a deep breath for a moment, " he said softly.

Meanwhile, Nate and Seth went to grab my bag from the car, which contained a replacement Dexcom sensor. I was getting more and more anxious by the minute – what if I was in a hypoglycemic state? What if I was in a hyperglycemic state? The uncertainty was driving me crazy.

Sam sat me down on the couch and gently guided me to stay calm. "Hey, we've got this," he said reassuringly. "We'll get your new Dexcom sensor attached and get you back to normal in no time."

Colby handed me a glass of water and kept his hand on my arm, trying to calm me down. "Just breathe, Y/N, you're alright," he whispered.

As Sam worked to attach the new Dexcom sensor, I couldn't help but feel a sense of dread wash over me. This was not what I wanted – not what anyone wanted – on our ghost hunt.

Once Sam finished attaching the new sensor, he covered it with a protective patch and double-checked it for good measure. "Alright, you're all set," he said with a smile.

"Thanks guys, I was shitting myself!" I laughed as Colby helped me up from the couch, and we all stood there for a moment, taking deep breaths together. We knew that we had to get back to business – we were here to capture some paranormal activity after all.

As we made our way back into the main room, Nate held up a flashlight and said, "Alright guys, let's get started!"

Seth nodded in agreement. "Time to catch some ghosts!"