𑁍𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗧𝗿𝗮𝗽𝗯𝗼𝘆𝘀~𝗗𝗶𝘀𝗴𝘂𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗱𑁍

A/N~This was requested by StellaBlue933, I hope you and everyone else likes it.

TW~Vomit.

Y/N's POV

As I stumbled through the mall with Sam, Colby, Jake, Corey, and Aaron, my head was pounding from the lingering effects of the wild party we had attended the night before. I was regretting every shot I had downed and every moment of dancing on the table, but there was no turning back now.

"I regret that party so much, I'm hungover as fuck." I mumbled as the boys laughed. They weren't as hung over as I was, but I was a lightweight so I couldn't say much.

Colby had his arm slung around my shoulder, dragging me along as we walked through the packed mall. I groaned as the bright lights and loud noise only worsened my throbbing headache. "Do we have to be here right now, guys?" I moaned, leaning heavily against Colby.

"You promised, Y/N!" Sam chimed in with a laugh. "We can't let you back out now, especially when I know how much you love shopping with us." He said, his voice laced with sarcasm, as the boys know how much I hate shopping.

I rolled my eyes, trying to push through the pain. "Yeah, yeah, I love it," I grumbled, earning a chuckle from Aaron.

Eventually, we made our way to the food court, and I practically collapsed into a chair. Colby went to order our food while the rest of us sat down, grateful for the chance to rest. My stomach was churning, but I tried to ignore it as I watched the boys devour their meals.

Jake slid a mozzarella stick over to me with a smile. "Here, try this. It's amazing," he said eagerly.

I held it up to my face, grimacing at the smell of cheese. "I don't think I can handle it, Jake," I replied, looking at him with a mixture of disgust and amusement.

But before I knew it, all the boys were egging me on, telling me to at least give it a try. "Come on Y/N, we're all trying one!" Corey said. So reluctantly, I took a small bite, only to immediately spit it out into a napkin. "Oh god, that's fucking awful," I gagged, wiping my mouth with a grimace.

"I don't like that!" Colby screamed causing us to laugh at his panicked state.

I spent the rest of the day with that dreadful taste lingering in my mouth, feeling more and more nauseous by the minute. When I finally couldn't take it anymore, I leaned over to Sam. "I think I'm gonna be sick," I whispered, feeling my stomach turn.

Sam's face immediately filled with concern. "Let's get you to a shop, Y/N. I'll take care of you," he said, guiding me away from the group.

But instead of heading to a shop, Sam took me to the nearest bathroom, where I promptly threw up everything I had eaten from today and the night before. He held my hair back and rubbed my back soothingly as I emptied my stomach, feeling utterly miserable.

Once I was done, I leaned against the wall, feeling drained and exhausted. My head was pounding, and my body ached from the hangover. Sam handed me a bottle of water and a painkiller from his rucksack, his eyes filled with worry. "Are you feeling any better, Y/N?" he asked softly.

I nodded weakly, trying to muster up a smile. "Thanks, Sam. You're the best," I mumbled, grateful for his support.

The rest of the boys came to check on me, concern etched on their faces. "You look pale Y/N, did the shots finally catch up to you?" Jake asked, as I nodded, glad the alcohol finally made some sort of exit from my body. Corey looked bored, though, and suggested we call it a day and head home. I didn't protest, eager to crawl into bed and sleep off the rest of my hangover.

As we made our way out of the mall, I leaned against Colby, feeling his arm wrap around my shoulder once more. Aaron walked beside me, cracking jokes to lift my spirits. Jake kept checking on me, making sure I was okay. Sam stayed close, never leaving my side. And Corey just looked bored as he laughed at a few of Aaron's jokes.