𑁍𝗖𝗵𝗿𝗶𝘀 𝗦𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗼𝗹𝗼~𝗚𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗽𝗮𝗿𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗨𝗻𝗰𝗹𝗲𝘀𑁍

Y/N's POV

As we arrive at Chris's parent's house with our baby Grayson nestled in his carrier, my heart fills with both excitement and nervousness. It's our first visit since Grayson was born, and I can't wait for Chris's family to meet their newest addition. They were so supportive and helpful during my pregnancy, and I knew they would love Grayson. As Chris knocks on the door, I feel his hand squeeze mine reassuringly.

Mary Lou opens the door with a bright smile, pulling us both into a warm hug. "Oh my goodness, look at my little grandson, he's gorgeous! Come in, come in kids!" She exclaims, gazing down at Grayson. She ushers us inside, where Chris's dad, Jimmy, greets us with a smile.

Walking into the living room, Matt and Nick are sitting on the sofa. They both jump up excitedly, enveloping me in hugs before turning their attention to Grayson in the baby carrier, being held by Chris "Hey little guy, we've been waiting to meet you!" Matt says reaching out to gently touch Grayson's tiny fingers. Grayson wraps his whole hand around Matt's finger, which shocks us all.

"Hey buddy, aww, look at him! He's got the best uncles ever." Nick exclaims as he strokes Grayson's cheek.

I chuckle as I watch them fawn over Grayson, snapping pictures as they watch him carefully. "Alright, kids. Let's all sit down and catch up," Mary Lou says, everyone sitting around the living room.

"Okay, I'm dying over here, can I hold my nephew please!" Nick exclaims, as everyone laughs. I walk over to Nick with Grayson nestled comfortably in my arms, as Nick smiles in his seat.

"Alright, here you go Nick, just make sure one arm stays under his head to support his neck, okay?" I ask, as Nick frantically nods, smiling down at Grayson, which makes my heart burst from cuteness, as Mary Lou continues to take photos.

After a few minutes of catching up and laughter, I excuse myself to feed Grayson upstairs, which meant I had to end Nick's time with Grayson.

I take Grayson and his baby bag upstairs, as I sit on Chris' old bed, unpacking the stuff I need to feed Grayson. During feeding Grayson, a knock is heard from the door, as Chris pokes his head through it.

"Hey, baby, do you want me to burp him for you?" Chris asks, making his way over to us, as I finish feeding Grayson.

"Yeah, if that's okay, thanks baby." I reply, as Chris takes Grayson from me, and holds him to his chest, his hand rubbing soothing circles on Grayson's back. He coos softly to him, patting his back whilst swaying a tiny bit, as I kiss Chris' cheek.

Grayson finally burps, after what felt like forever, as I pack up the baby bag again. "There you go, good job buddy." Chris whispers, as I take Grayson in my arms, Chris carrying the baby bag.

When we come back downstairs, I put the feeding stuff in my bag, as Chris sits back down.

"Matt, do you want to hold him now? You don't have to." I ask Matt, as he nods excitedly. Chris stands up, and hands Grayson to Matt, who beams down at him with adoration. I quickly snap a picture of the two of them before Mary Lou talks to me and Chris about parenthood.

I look over to Matt and Grayson to see Grayson wriggling and fussing a bit. I know he's going to start crying soon, so I make my way over to Matt.

"Do you want me to take him? He's probably going to start crying soon." I ask. Matt nods again, as Grayson starts to wail in my arms.

"Here baby, I'll take him." Chris says, taking Grayson into his arms, as he crys and wriggles even more. "Oh, you're not happy are you little man?" Chris says, bouncing Grayson in his arms a bit, as Nick asks me about when Chris matured, and stopped being childish, which made me laugh.

"There you go buddy, you're okay now. Do you want mama?" Chris asks, Grayson staring up at him with his big, blue eyes, having no idea what the hell Chris just asked him.

Chris walks over to me, and puts Grayson on my chest, kissing my forehead, before going back to the conversation he was having with his parents.

"You guys are great parents Y/N, Grayson's a lucky little man." Matt comments, which makes me feel proud of myself and Chris for taking the next step together into parenthood. I thank Matt, as we start a conversation about their upcoming videos, Chris joining in later, to give his ideas.

As the evening progresses, I take Grayson upstairs to change him, much to Chris' protests, and after I change him, I come back downstairs, with a sleepy Grayson in my arms.

"I think he wants cuddles with his dada." I say as Chris smiles widely, holding his arms open, waiting for Grayson, as I place the infant on Chris' chest. He kisses my forehead as he rocks him gently. I can't help but feel overwhelmed with love and gratitude for this man and our little family.

Nick, Matt and Chris engage in a lively discussion about their podcast while I watch Chris interact with Grayson, his eyes filled with nothing but love and adoration. I feel my heart swell with happiness as I realize just how lucky I am to have him by my side.

About 10 minutes later, I see Chris talking to Mary Lou with Grayson peacefully asleep on his chest, his stuffed monkey cradled in his tiny hand, and pacifer nearly falling from his mouth. I watch as Chris rubs his back and kisses his head, a sight that brings tears to my eyes.

I walk over to them, getting Grayson's blanket, and covering it over his back. I sit down next to Chris, slipping my hand into his own as I look down at our little boy. "He's perfect," I whisper, feeling an overwhelming sense of love and contentment wash over me. I see Nick in the corner of my eye taking some photos, and showing it to Matt and his parents, but my mind is focused on Chris and Grayson.

Chris looks at me with a soft smile, squeezing my hand gently and kissing my temple. "He really is."