𑁍𝗦𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗼𝗹𝗼𝘀~𝗟𝗼𝘀𝘁 𝗔𝗻𝗱 𝗙𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗱𑁍

A/N~This was requested by briparis08, I hope you and everyone else likes it.

TW~Kidnapping and violence.

Y/N's POV

I was walking home from college one day, quite late into the evening as I had been revising for my exams. Suddenly, someone grabbed my arms and tied them behind my back. "SOMEONE HELP!" I screamed, but before I knew it, he had put duct tape over my mouth and thrown me into the trunk of a car.

I managed to bite the duct tape off of my mouth as the car came to a stop. My heart was pounding as I was taken out of the trunk and thrown into a dark room. I could feel my phone in my back pocket, so I quickly dialed 911.

"Hello, what's the issue?" The responder said as I whispered a reply. "I've been kidnapped, please help me, I'm in some like abandoned warehouse, the guy is armed!" I said as fear took over my body.

"Okay, hand tight for me, we have police on the way, your might hear lots of shouting, but don't be scared." The responder replied.

Soon enough, about 20 minutes later, outside the room, I could hear gunshots and shouting. I backed into a corner, dropping my phone somewhere behind me. The door suddenly opened and two police officers came in, untying my wrists.

"You're okay now ma'am, you're going to need to come with us to the station just to ask some questions." He spoke, as I shook my head.

"I-I need my brothers, can you call them?" I asked, as they nodded, calling my brothers through my phone.

"They're going to meet us at the station, so let's get you out of this place." The other officer said, as they helped me up, and guided me out of the room and into a police car.

When I arrived at the station, my brothers were waiting for me, looking worried and concerned. "Y/N, oh my god, we were so worried about you!" Nick said as he csme up to me and hugged me, Matt and Chris following behind Nick. I hugged them tightly, feeling so relieved to see them.

"Ma'am, we need to ask you some questions now, in the interview room, your brothers can come with you, but your kidnapper will be there, just so we can have evidence." He spoke, as I froze.

"We'll be in there with you Y/N, it's okay." Chris spoke as Matt rubbed my back.

We all walked with the officer to the interview room, and I was visibly shaking in fear as I saw the smug look on my kidnapper's face.

I was feeling anxious and scared, so the officers took the kidnapper out of the room for a moment. My brothers sat next to me, holding my hand. "It's gonna be okay Y/N, just don't look at him, and focus on us, okay?" Nick said as I nodded. I could see the worry in their eyes, knowing how much they cared about me.

The questioning went on for what felt like hours, but finally, the officers let me go home. As we walked out of the station, my brothers stayed close to me, making sure I was okay. We got into the car and drove back home in silence, the events of the day weighing heavily on all of us.