𑁍𝗦𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗼𝗹𝗼𝘀~𝗣𝗮𝗻𝗶𝗰𑁍

TW~Panic attack.

Y/N's POV

As we pulled into the empty parking lot, I could feel my excitement building. It was another perfect day for filming our car video, a passion project we had been working on for months. Nick, Matt, Chris and I, also known as the Sturniolo's, were always up for an adventure.

I hopped back into the car (we went to the shops for snacks) and gave the camera to Chris so he could set it up ready to capture every moment. Nick was at the back with me while Matt and Chris took their places in the front seat. I always sit next to Nick in the back, giving us a chance to chat and joke around while filming.

As we started filming, the energy between us was electric. We were laughing, making jokes, and just having a great time. But as we were in the middle of playing a this or that game, something unexpected happened.

I couldn't believe it. As I sat in the backseat of the car next to Nick, reading the horrible DM I had just received, my heart felt like it was going to beat out of my chest. I felt sick to my stomach as I read the death threat from a supposed 'fan'.

Nick must have noticed the change in my demeanor because he glanced over at me with a concerned look on his face. "Hey sis, what's wrong?" he asked, reaching out to take my hand in his.

I handed him my phone, unable to speak as tears welled up in my eyes. Nick's eyes widened as he read the message, his jaw clenching in anger.

"Matt, cut the camera," he said firmly, but also with some concern. His voice leaving no room for argument.

Matt immediately turned off the camera and him and Chris turned around in their seats to see what was going on. "What's going on, guys?" he asked, his brow furrowed in confusion.

I couldn't stop the flood of tears that spilled down my cheeks as I tried to catch my breath. I felt like I was suffocating, like the walls of the car were closing in on me.

"She got a death threat from a 'fan'," Nick explained, his voice laced with anger and shock as he showed Matt the message on my phone.

Matt's eyes widened in shock as him and Chris read the message, their expressions mirroring Nick's"Are you serious?" he asked, turning to look at me with concern.

I could only nod, my chest heaving as I tried to calm myself down. But the panic had already taken hold of me. The threat felt too real, too terrifying, and I couldn't shake the fear that clouded my mind. I felt like I couldn't breathe, like the world was closing in on me.

Nick gently rubbed my back, his touch grounding me in reality. "Hey, it's going to be okay sis. We're going to get through this together, okay?" he whispered, his voice soft and reassuring.

I clung to him like a lifeline, grateful for his presence. Matt reached over to hold my hand, his touch calming me further.

"It's okay Y/N, they don't know what they're talking about, you have us, okay? Just take some deep breaths for us." Chris said, which gave me some confidence, as I started to calm down a bit more.

After what felt like hours, but was probably only a few minutes, my breathing began to slow down and I was able to stop the flow of tears. I wiped my eyes on the sleeve of my hoodie and took a deep breath, trying to steady myself.

Nick gave me a small smile, his eyes filled with love and concern. "Feeling better?" he asked softly.

I nodded, feeling grateful for my brothers and their unwavering support. "Thank you, guys," I whispered, my voice shaky but grateful.

Matt leaned in to press a kiss to my hand. "Anytime, little sis. We've got your back, always," he said, his voice filled with love and protectiveness.

Chirs reached over his chair to ruffle my hair, his smile bright and reassuring. "We'll never let anything happen to you, okay?" he said, his tone leaving no room for argument.

I smiled weakly, feeling grateful for their presence in my life. "I love you guys," I said, my voice filled with emotion.

"We love you too, Y/N," Matt said, his voice filled with warmth and affection.

After a few more minutes of calming down, I felt ready to continue with the video. Nick handed me my phone back, a determined look on his face. "Let's finish this, guys. We've got a video to film," he said, his voice firm and resolute.

I nodded, feeling a surge of determination wash over me. I wasn't going to let some cowardly 'fan' scare me away from doing what I loved.

Matt turned the camera back on and we continued with the video, we restarted our 'this or that' game where we had to choose between different options, and some of the options were so funny. The mood lightened as we joked and teased each other, the tension from earlier dissipating in the air.

As we finished filming the video, I felt a sense of pride and accomplishment wash over me. I had faced my fears head-on and came out stronger on the other side, thanks to my brothers' unwavering support.

As we drove home, the sun setting in the distance, I felt a sense of gratitude for the bond I shared with my brothers. No matter what life threw our way, we would always be there for each other, no matter what. And that was a comforting thought to hold onto as we made our way back to our family home, the sound of our laughter filling the air.