𑁍𝗦𝗮𝗺 𝗚𝗼𝗹𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗵~𝗠𝗼𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗦𝗶𝗰𝗸𝗻𝗲𝘀𝘀𑁍

TW~Morning sickness and vomit.

Y/N's POV

I woke up at 4am feeling the familiar wave of nausea wash over me. I knew what was coming next, so I quickly got out of bed and made my way to the bathroom, as I heard Sam stir in bed.

"Angel, you okay?" Sam called out, concern evident in his voice.

I swallowed hard, trying to keep down the rising bile. "I... I think I'm gonna be sick," I managed to choke out. I knelt down on the cold tiled floor of the bathroom and started to vomit violently.

"Do you want me to come in?" Sam asked. I felt so guilty for waking him up but, I really needed him.

I tried to respond between heaves, but all that came out was my whinpering and groaning, as I continued to throw up. Suddenly, I felt Sam kneeling behind me, holding my hair and rubbing my back gently.

"It's okay, angel. You're doing great," Sam said soothingly. "Just let it out, I'm right here."

After what felt like an eternity, the nausea finally subsided. Sam helped me up from the bathroom floor, gave me my tooth brush to wash away the awful taste in my mouth, and guided me back to bed, tucking me in and kissing my forehead.

"Try to get some rest, angel. I'll be right here if you need anything," Sam whispered before climbing back into bed next to me.

It was currently 8am, 4 hours after my morning sickness, however the nauseous feeling never really seemed to subside.

I made my way to the kitchen, where Sam was flipping the bacon with a smile on his face. "Morning, angel, you feeling okay now?" he greeted me, his eyes filled with concern.

But before I could respond, the smell of the bacon hit me like a ton of bricks. I grabbed the nearby bucket just in time, emptying my stomach into it.

Sam quickly turned off the stove and rushed to my side, holding my free hand and rubbing my back in soothing circles. I hated throwing up, but Sam's presence made it a little more bearable.

"Hey, it's okay, angel, I think I need to lecture our baby about not hurting their mama," Sam whispered, letting out a small laugh, which made me laugh too.

"I hate this," I whispered, tears welling up in my eyes.

Sam's heart broke for me, and he held me close, whispering words of comfort and love. "I know, angel. I hate seeing you like this. But we'll get through it together, I promise."

After I had finished being sick, Sam helped me to the counter, where he made me some toast instead. He saved the bacon sandwiches for later, knowing that the smell was just too much for me to handle.

As I stood at the counter, munching on my toast, I felt Sam wrap his arms around me from behind. He lifted my shirt slightly, resting his hands on my bump. I leaned back into his embrace, feeling his warmth surrounding me.

"I can't wait to meet our little one," Sam murmured, his voice filled with excitement and love.

Tears welled up in my eyes as I turned around to face him, overwhelmed by the love and support he was showing me through this difficult time. I knew that with Sam by my side, I could get through anything, even morning sickness.

"I love you so much, Sam," I whispered, wrapping my arms around his neck and burying my face in his chest.

"I love you too, my beautiful girl. We're in this together," Sam replied, kissing the top of my head and holding me close.