𑁍𝗦𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗼𝗹𝗼'𝘀~𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗦𝘁𝗮𝗶𝗿𝗰𝗮𝘀𝗲𑁍

Y/N's POV

I had always been fascinated by the paranormal, thanks to Sam and Colby, they were my idols. I was only 11, but I still had a keen interest in the topic. So when my older brothers, Nick, Matt, and Chris said that they were doing a collab with them, I just knew I had to go with them.

The next day, they told me about the trip to the Driskill Hotel in Austin, Texas. They said it was one of the most haunted places, and that they were invited by Sam and Colby to do some investigations,  and i was free to join too. I was thrilled when they said I could come with them. I couldn't wait to experience the paranormal firsthand.

The hotel had thrown some scary experiences at hs so far, and we've done some cool investigations, and now it was time for the Flashlight Investigation.

As we stood on the landing where Samantha, the ghost of a little girl who had died in the hotel, was said to roam, I felt a mix of excitement and fear. I knew that this place was filled with spirits, and I could sense their presence all around us. I wasn't actually paying attention to the investigation, as I was playing with a ball on the floor. I accidentally pushed it and watched as it started rolling down the stairs.

Without thinking, I ran after it, eager to see where it would go. But before I could take another step, I felt a sudden force pulling at my hair, yanking me back with such strength that I stumbled and almost fell. I let out a gasp of surprise, but before I could hit the ground, I felt strong arms wrap around me, steadying me.

I looked up to see Matt, one of my brothers, standing behind me with a concerned expression on his face. "Are you okay, sis? What happened there?" he asked, his voice filled with worry.

I nodded, feeling a shiver run down my spine. "Yeah, I...I think so. Something pulled me back. It felt like a...a ghost."

The rest of the group rushed over to us, their faces pale with shock, as the to force i was pulled back with. Sam, who was holding a special SLS Camera that could detect spirits, quickly scanned the area. To our amazement, we saw a small figure appear on the screen, glowing in the dim light of the landing. It was Samantha, the ghost of the little girl who had died in the hotel, on the same staircase i was about to run down.

"She saved me," I whispered, feeling a mix of awe and gratitude wash over me. "Samantha saved me from falling down the stairs."

Sam nodded, her eyes wide with wonder. "It's incredible. She must have sensed the danger and intervened to protect you. That's crazy."

I smiled, feeling a sense of peace settle over me. I knew that the spirits of the Driskill Hotel were real, and I was grateful for their presence. As we continued our investigation, I felt a new sense of purpose and determination. I was going to help my brothers, Sam and Colby uncover the mysteries of the paranormal.