𑁍𝗦𝗮𝗺 𝗚𝗼𝗹𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗵~𝗟𝗼𝘀𝘁 𝗦𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗣𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝗧𝘄𝗼𑁍

A/N~Part Two was requested by StellaBlue933 and Wynterlynn5, I hope you and everyone else likes it.

TW~Blood, injury, pain, violence and kidnapping.

Y/N's POV

I couldn't believe it. After five years of being held captive and abused by my kidnappers, I finally saw a glimmer of hope. The police were closing in on them, and in a moment of desperation, I managed to escape. I saw the van door slightly ajar, and so I shakily stood up, slowly opened the door and then ran. I ran as fast as my battered body would allow, pushing through the pain and fear that had consumed me for so long.

"HEY! Get back here you little bitch!" My kidnapper shouted as he grabbed my waist, pulling me back towards the van. "NO!" I yelled as I kicked his knee, causing him to fall to the floor as I ran.

I ran for what felt like hours, in pain, lost and alone, but then there was hope.

I stumbled upon a gas station and mustered up the courage to ask for help. "Please, help me, I was kidnapped! Please call the Police!" The attendant looked at me with concern and quickly called the police and an ambulance. I could hear the sirens in the distance, getting closer and closer. And then, finally, I saw the flashing lights pull up in front of the gas station.

"What's going on here?" The female officer asked as she walked into the shop, but quickly becoming concerned when she saw my ripped clothes and my bloody and bruised skin.

"I was kidnapped about...what 2 years ago? My name is Y/N Golbach." I said, as the other officer looked at his phone. "Wait...Y/N Golbach?" He asked as I nodded. "Y/N, you went missing 5 years ago, at the age if 7, so you should be 12 years old." He said, as I froze. 12 years old? Where's Sam and Colby?

"Where's Sam and Colby?" I asked, unsure if they forgot about me. "We can call them to pick you up if you'd like, but the ambulance is outside, so let's get you in, and checked out." The police officer said, as we walked out of the shop towards the ambulance.

The female officer called Colby's phone, and they said they'd be there soon. I was still in so much pain and I was freezing, so the paramedics gave me some pain killers and wrapped me in a blanket.

I was sitting on an ambulance stretcher, the flashing lights of police cars illuminating the night.

"Miss, can you tell us what happened?" a police officer asked, his voice gentle but firm, as they returned to the scene.

I tried to speak, but my voice caught in my throat. Tears welled up in my eyes as memories flooded back. I remembered the dark, dingy room where I had been kept captive, the sound of footsteps approaching, the feeling of dread that washed over me every time they entered.

But then I saw them - two figures standing a few feet away, their faces etched with concern and fear. Sam and Colby. My heart leapt in my chest as I realized they were here, they had come for me.

I couldn't hold back the tears any longer. I jumped off the stretcher and ran towards them, my legs wobbly from the years of abuse. Sam saw me first, his eyes widening in disbelief.

"Y/N! Oh my god!" he cried, catching me in his arms as I collapsed against him. He fell to his knees with me in his arms as I buried my face in his chest, feeling the warmth of his embrace wash over me.

"I can't believe it's really you," he whispered, his voice choked with emotion.

Colby came up behind us, his eyes filled with tears as well. He wrapped his arms around us, holding me, never wanting to let go again.

"We were so worried about you, we thought you died," he murmured, his voice trembling.

I looked up at them, my vision blurred with tears. "I missed you guys so much, I was so scared" I sobbed, clinging to them as if my life depended on it.

"It's okay now Y/N, you're safe, we're here." Sam said, as he stood up again, helping me sit back on the stretcher due to my pain.

"What did they do to you?" Colby asked, as Sam put the blanket around my arms again.

The police officers watched us in silence, giving us a moment to reunite before continuing with their questions.

"Can you tell us what happened?" one of the officers asked gently.

I took a deep breath, trying to compose myself. "I was kidnapped. I thought it was only 2 years ago, but it turns out it was 5, " I began, my voice shaky. "I was exploring an abandoned house in the woods with Sam and Colby when it happened. They took me, and...and they..."

I couldn't bring myself to say the words out loud. The memories were too painful, too overwhelming.

"It's okay, Y/N. You don't have to tell us everything right now," Sam said, rubbing my back soothingly.

But I knew I had to. I owed it to them, to myself, to finally speak the truth.

"They...they beat me every day," I whispered, my voice barely above a whisper. Sam put his head in his hands, feeling guilty, as Colby kissed my forehead gently, "They kept me in a dark room, locked away from the world. And then tonight, when the police were closing in...they tried to transport me somewhere. But I saw an opportunity and I...I ran."

Tears streamed down my face as I recounted the horrors I had endured. Sam and Colby listened in silence, their expressions a mix of anger and sadness.

"I'm so sorry, Y/N, we're so proud of you for running," Colby said, his voice thick with emotion. "We should have never let this happen to you."

I shook my head, reaching out to them. "No, this wasn't your fault. You guys did everything you could to protect me. I...I just couldn't escape until now."

The police officers nodded, understanding the gravity of the situation. They continued to ask me questions, trying to piece together what had happened. But my focus was on Sam and Colby, the two people who had never given up on me.

"I love you guys," I said, tears still streaming down my face. "Thank you for never giving up on me."

Sam and Colby exchanged a glance before pulling me into a tight hug.

"We love you too, Y/N," Sam said, his voice filled with emotion. "We'll always be here for you. Always."

The ambulance pulled away, taking me to safety and away from the horrors of my past. Sam and Colby sat in the ambulance with me, as I caught up on some much needed sleep.

As we arrived at the hospital, I was wheeled into the emergency room, Sam and Colby following closely behind. The doctors and nurses worked efficiently to tend to my injuries, and I felt a sense of relief wash over me as I knew I was finally in good hands.

After hours of tests and treatments, the doctor finally came in to talk to us. Sam and Colby sat on either side of my hospital bed, their expressions filled with concern.

"You're going to be okay," the doctor reassured me, smiling kindly. "You're lucky to be alive after everything you've been through. You'llbe discharged in a few days, and we cant talk about your emotional recovery then."

I nodded silently, feeling grateful for the second chance I had been given. Sam reached for my hand, squeezing it tightly. "We're never letting you out of our sight again, Y/N. We're going to make sure you're safe and protected from now on."

As the days passed, I slowly began to heal both physically and emotionally. Sam and Colby never left my side, always there to offer a comforting word or a reassuring touch. I cherished the moments we spent together, grateful for their unwavering support and love.

One day, the police came to visit me in the hospital. They had news to share about my kidnappers, and I instantly felt a surge of emotion as they spoke.

"We found them," the detective told me, a sense of triumph in his voice. "Thanks to the tireless efforts of our team and your information, we were able to track them down and bring them to justice."

I felt tears welling up in my eyes, overwhelmed by the thought that justice would finally be served. Sam and Colby exchanged a look, their expressions filled with determination.