𑁍𝗝𝗼𝗵𝗻𝗻𝗶𝗲 𝗚𝘂𝗶𝗹𝗯𝗲𝗿𝘁~𝗘𝘅𝗵𝗮𝘂𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗱𑁍

A/N~This was requested by SelinaShaban, I hope you and everyone else likes it.

Y/N'S POV

I walked into the living room, calling out to my boyfriend, Johnnie, as I did. "Hey, Johnnie? You home?" I didn't get an immediate response, so I walked over to the couch to find him sprawled out on it, his eyes closed and his chest rising and falling with each slow breath. I smiled to myself, knowing that he'd had a long day of filming. I sat down beside him, gently running my fingers over his hair as he stirred.

"Hey, sweetheart," he whispered, his eyes cracking open. He smiled lazily at me, and I couldn't help but lean in to kiss him. He wrapped his arm around me, pulling me close as he nuzzled his head into my shoulder.

"Hey, baby," I whispered back. "How was your day?"

Johnnie groaned, rubbing his temples. "It was a long day, babe. I'm exhausted. You know, Jake can really act like he's on five energy drinks."

I snuggled in closer to him. "Want some help unwinding? We could watch a movie or go to bed early?" I asked, knowing that he would.

He nodded slightly, and I helped him up from the couch. We made our way upstairs, where we both got ready for bed. Johnnie changed into his sweatpants with no shirt, as he knows I love tracing his tattoos, and I slipped into a pair of soft shorts and a tank top. We brushed our teeth, washed our faces, and climbed into bed.

As we settled in for the night, Johnnie wrapped his arms around me, holding me close. I felt his chest rise and fall as he breathed, and I could hear his heart beating steadily beneath my ear.

With my head on his chest, I began tracing his tattoos which I love doing. It helps both me and Johnnie relax, so I keep doing it as Johnnie strokes my hair.

"Hey, love," I whispered, looking up at him.

"Mmm?" he murmured, not opening his eyes.

"Do you want to watch a movie or something before we go to sleep?" I asked.

Johnnie shook his head. "Nah. I'm just too tired."

I nodded, understanding. "Okay, Johnnie. Goodnight then."

Johnnie smiled slightly as he kissed me on the forehead. "Goodnight, sweetheart."

I snuggled in closer to him, feeling the warmth of his body and the comfort of his arms around me. As I drifted off to sleep, I could hear Johnnie's soft snores in my ear, and I knew that everything was okay in the world.

I smiled softly to myself as I drifted off into sleep.