𑁍𝗖𝗼𝗹𝗯𝘆 𝗕𝗿𝗼𝗰𝗸~𝗖𝗼𝗻𝘃𝘂𝗹𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀𑁍

A/N~This was requested by Sturniolotriplet1, I hope you and everyone else likes it.

TW~Seizure and epilepsy.

Y/N's POV

I was sat at my desk, slowly editing my video which I was so stressed out about. I knew that stress would trigger me to have a seizure, so I decided to save the video and head downstairs.

When I made it downstairs, I felt dizzy and pale, but I saw Colby laying on the couch, watching some crappy, cheap horror film which made me smile.

I made my way over to him, and he opened his arms, so I layed on top of him as he sighed happily.

"You okay baby girl?" Colby asked as he rubbed my back. "I think I'm gonna have a seizure soon, I just feel off." I whispered, feeling more and more dizzy as time went on.

"Alright, I'm gonna sit you on the floor, okay?" He asked, sitting up with me on his lap as I nodded.

He carefully sat me on the floor as I felt my hands tense up every now and then. Colby then crouched beside me and pulled me into his arms.

"It's okay baby girl, I'm gonna be right here with you. Take some deep breaths for me." He said, rubbing my back. He knew I got nervous before having a seizure, so I followed his instructions and took a few deep breaths, before slipping out of consciousness.

Colby's POV

"It's okay baby girl, I'm gonna be right here with you. Take some deep breaths for me." I said, slowly rubbing her back, before she slipped out of consciousness.

I gently lowered her down, so she was lying on the floor, and then her body started convulsing, and I could feel my heart drop as I held onto her hand tightly.

"Y/N, it's okay. I'm here baby girl. I'm not leaving you," I whispered, hoping she could hear me even though she was unconscious.

After what felt like an eternity, Y/N finally stopped convulsing and opened her eyes. I let out a sigh of relief as she laid on the floor, exhausted.

Y/N's POV

I woke up feeling groggy and disoriented, my head pounding with a dull ache. I rubbed my eyes, trying to shake off the remnants of my recent seizure. I looked around the dimly lit room, realizing I was on the floor with Colby crouched next to me, holding my hand and looking at me with concern.

"Hey, baby girl, are you okay?" Colby's voice was filled with worry as he gently brushed my hair away from my face. "You scared me for a second there. This lasted for longer than usual."

I mustered up a weak smile, trying to reassure him. "I'm okay... I just forgot to take my medication earlier."

Colby's face softened as he helped me sit up a bit. "You need to remember to take care of yourself, Y/N. I can't bear to see you like this."

I leaned back against him, feeling his warmth and comfort enveloping me. "I know, Colbs. I'm sorry... I've just been so stressed with editing videos for my channel lately."

Colby frowned, his eyes filled with concern. "You need to take a break, baby. Your health comes first."

I nodded, but before Colby could help me sit up, my eyes rolled back and I lost consciousness again.

Colby's POV

I was about to help Y/N sit up, however she lost consciousness again as she started convulsing once more. I quickly released her hand to grab her medication from the kitchen, praying that it would help her.

"You're okay baby girl, I'm here, you're not alone." I whispered, watching on helplessly as she continued convulsing.

I held her hand again, waiting for her to wake up. It had been about 4 and a half minutes, so I was about to call an ambulance when she suddenly opened her eyes, no longer shaking violently, but she was just lying there completely still.

"Hey, you're okay now." I spoke softly, as she groaned slightly, her body must have been sore from shaking for that long.

Y/N's POV

When I woke up again, Colby was sitting on the floor next to me, as he looked at me. "Hey, you're okay now." He whispered, as I groaned, my body was so sore, but Colby helped me sit up, as he leaned back against the couch, helping me lay back on his chest.

Colby wrapped his arms around me, holding me close. "I love you, Y/N. I'll always be here for you, no matter what."

I snuggled closer to him, feeling safe and loved in his embrace. "I love you too, Colby. Thank you for taking care of me."

Colby leaned down to press a gentle kiss to my forehead. "Anything for you, baby girl. Now, let's get you back on the couch and make sure you take your medication."

As I settled back against the cushions, Colby sat next to me, holding my hand and rubbing my thigh soothingly. I closed my eyes, feeling the tension slowly ebbing away as he spoke sweet nothings into my ears, his voice a calming presence in the room.

I leaned back against him, feeling his warmth and strength enveloping me. Colby's voice filled the room, singing his song 'Skin' to me softly as I rested against him, my mind finally at peace.