𑁍𝗠𝗮𝘁𝘁 𝗦𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗼𝗹𝗼~𝗡𝗲𝘁𝗯𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗠𝗮𝘁𝗰𝗵𑁍

Y/N's POV

As I stepped onto the court for the final netball match of the season, my heart felt heavy. None of my family or friends could make it to support me, and Matt had texted me earlier saying he had to film with Nick and Chris. I knew he felt bad about missing it, but I understood. I tried to push those thoughts aside and focus on the game ahead.

The whistle blew, signaling the start of the match. Me and my team put everything we had into playing our best, determined to make our coach proud. But as the minutes ticked by, I couldn't shake the feeling of loneliness without anyone there to cheer me on.

In the 25th minute of the game, I found myself with the ball in hand and a clear shot at the goal. I took a deep breath, focusing all my energy into the shot. As the ball sailed through the net, I heard a roar of cheers erupt from the stands.

I glanced up at the crowd and my heart skipped a beat. There, in the crowd, I saw Matt jumping up and down, a huge smile on his face. And next to him were Nick, Chris, Jake, Johnnie, Sam, Colby, Tara, Larray, Kat and Corey, all cheering for me. Tears welled up in my eyes as I realized what they had done for me.

With renewed energy and determination, I played my heart out for the rest of the game. And when the final buzzer sounded, declaring my team the winners, I felt a surge of joy and pride. My coach pointed towards the stands, where my friends were waiting for me.

Without a second thought, I ran towards them, jumping into Matt's arms, i wrapped my arms around his neck, and my legs around his waist as he held the underneath of my thighs.

"You came!" I exclaimed, burying my face in his neck.

"Of course we did, bub." Matt replied, spinning me around in his arms. "We wouldn't miss this for the world." He replied. I felt so loved and supported in that moment, surrounded by the people who mattered most to me.

"He let me down and I went around hugging the rest of my friends.

"I can't believe that you're all here! You said you were busy!" I said as Jake tackled me into a hug, ruffling my hair in the process as I smacked his chest for doing so.

"We wouldn't miss this for the world Y/L/N." Colby said, ruffling my hair too. I kicked him in the back of the leg, giving him dead leg, as everyone laughed.

As the trophy was handed to me and my team, I felt a rush of gratitude towards Matt and our friends. Their presence had made all the difference, and I couldn't thank them enough. As Matt mouthed "I love you" to me, I echoed it back with all my heart.

We walked out of the stadium, my friends surrounded me, giving me high fives and hugs.

Walking out, I jumped onto Nick's back, as he gave me a piggyback, making everyone clap, and do cavalry trumpets, as if I was royalty or something.

"PROUD OF YOU Y/N, LET'S GET ICE CREAM TO CELEBRATE!" Larray shouted, which made us all cheer, as we headed to the two cars that managed to squeeze everyone in.

Time Skip

"You're legs are gonna ache tomorrow girl, you've just done a whole ass netball match, and now you're walking around a mall, I'd be dead." Tara said, as she sat beside me in a big booth, leaning her head on my shoulder.

The booth was really big, I saved a spot for Matt next to me on the end, as Tara sat next to me, then next to her was Jake, Johnnie and Larray. Opposite me was Colby's seat, next to Sam, then Corey then Chris then Nick and the end.

"No pain no gain Tara, that's what I've learnt." I said, as Matt and Colby came over to the booth.

"Guys, what ice cream flavours do you want?" Colby asked the table. Everyone gave in their orders, as I got classic vanilla because I'm basic.

We waited for the boys to come back, and when they did, Matt stood up.

"Guys, thanks for coming, but I wanted to say congrats to Y/N, so can everyone raise their ice creams and say well done to Y/N!" Matt said in a funny voice as we all raised out ice creams, everyone saying we'll done to me.

"Thank you for today Matt, this is one of the best days of my life." I said as I gave Matt a kiss.

Matt smiled pushing some hair behind my ear, as he stole some of my ice cream. "You're welcome bub, I'm so proud of you."