𑁍𝗖𝗼𝗹𝗯𝘆 𝗕𝗿𝗼𝗰𝗸~𝗔 𝗧𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗼𝗼 𝗕𝘆 𝗛𝗶𝗺𑁍

TW~Tattoos, pain and needles.

Y/N's POV

I had always wanted to get a tattoo, but I was absolutely terrified of going to a tattoo parlor and having a complete stranger permanently ink my skin. Luckily, I had Colby by my side, who always knew how to calm me down and make me feel safe.

"Come on, baby girl, let me do it for you," Colby suggested one day as we were scrolling through tattoo designs online. "I'll make sure it's perfect and exactly what you want."

I hesitated at first, not sure if Colby was even allowed to tattoo me. But the thought of having him be the one to do it was so much more comforting than going to a professional.

After some persuasion and reassurance from Colby, I finally agreed. We made an appointment at a tattoo parlour, and we walked in nervously together. The tattoo artist greeted us and walked us over to the table, where I sat down and the stencil was placed onto my thigh.

The artist turned to Colby and handed him the tattoo gun. I looked up at him, feeling a mix of excitement and nervousness. "Are you sure about this, Colbs?" I asked hesitantly.

Colby gave me a reassuring smile and leaned down to give me a quick kiss on my forehead. "I've got this, baby girl. Trust me," he whispered.

I took a deep breath and nodded. "Okay, let's do this."

Colby took a seat on the stool next to me as he adjusted the tattoo gun in his hand. "Just let me know if it hurts too much, okay?" he reminded me.

As he started, I felt a sharp pain shoot through my thigh. I winced and squeezed the edge of the bench tightly. "Ow, that hurts," I whispered.

Colby paused for a moment and looked at me with concern. "Do you want to take a break Y/N? We can stop if you want," he offered.

I shook my head, determination in my eyes. "No, I can do this. Keep going."

As he continued, the pain dulled into a dull ache. I closed my eyes and tried to focus on my breathing, grateful for Colby's comforting presence beside me. I could hear the buzzing of the tattoo gun as he worked, creating a beautiful design on my skin.

About 30 minutes later, Colby stopped doing the tattoo for a small break. So both of us could relax and for me to calm down for a bit. I looked down at the design so far, amazed by his talent. "It looks amazing so far Colby. I love it."

He smiled proudly, his eyes shining with joy. "I'm glad you like it, baby girl. Let's finish this."

Colby started again, his skilled hands moving with precision and care. An hour later, the tattoo was finally done. The artist came over to wrap my leg in film to protect it, and then Colby paid for the tattoo, much to my dismay.

"We're all set, Y/N. Let's go home and show off your new ink," Colby said, holding out his hand for me to take.

"I love you, Colby," I said, squeezing his hand. "Thank you for everything."

He pulled me into a hug and pressed a kiss to my forehead. "I love you too, Y/N. I'm so proud of you, you done great." He said, kissing my temple. "No, you did great, my tattoo looks sick."

Y/N.Youtube04

Liked by SamGolbach, LarrayMerritt, ColbyBrock and 121,498 others.

Y/N: Tattoo done by @ColbyBrock.

Comments:

TaraYummy:That's so cool, nice one Colby.

NicolasSturniolo:Colby, you're doing mine next.

JakeWebber:Nice one guys.