𑁍𝗠𝗮𝘁𝘁 𝗦𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗼𝗹𝗼~𝗔𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗿 𝗜𝘀𝘀𝘂𝗲𝘀𑁍

TW~Anger and injury.

Y/N's POV

As I sat in my room, surrounded by the mess of things I had thrown in my fit of anger, tears streaming down my face, I felt completely lost. I had just lost my job, the job that I loved and had dedicated so much time and effort to. I felt like a failure, like everything I had worked for was slipping through my fingers.

I could feel the anger boiling inside me, bubbling up until it exploded in a burst of rage. I started screaming, shouting at the top of my lungs, letting all the pent-up frustration and fear out in a hurricane of emotion. I punched the walls, not caring about the pain that shot through my knuckles as blood began to trickle down my hands. I threw things around the room, the sound of shattering glass and splintering wood filling the air.

And then, just as suddenly as it had started, the anger drained out of me, leaving me feeling empty and lost. I sank to the floor, my head in my hands, which were now bruised and bloody, and sobs were wracking my body. I didn't know what to do, where to turn, how to pick up the pieces of my shattered life.

And then I heard the front door open, followed by Matt's voice calling out my name. My heart skipped a beat, knowing that he would see me in this state, broken and vulnerable. I tried to get up, to clean up the mess before he reached my room, but I couldn't find the strength to move.

And then he was there, standing in the doorway, his eyes widening in shock as he took in the scene before him. "Hey bubs, that video was so fu- wait, bub what happened?" he asked, his voice filled with concern as he rushed to my side.

I pushed him away, not wanting him to see me like this, not wanting him to see the mess I had become. "Go away, Matt," I spat out, my voice hoarse from screaming. "I don't want you to see me like this."

But he refused to leave, wrapping his arms around me and pulling me close, despite my protests. I fought against him, hitting him weakly with my fists, trying to break free from his grasp. "Let me go, Matt, please" I cried, my voice breaking.

But he didn't let go, holding me tight as he whispered soothing words in my ear, his warm breath tickling my skin. "It's okay, bub, I'm here," he murmured, his voice a calming presence in the midst of my turmoil. "I'll help you through this, we'll get through it together."

I couldn't fight him anymore, couldn't find the strength to push him away. I collapsed against him, my body shaking with sobs as he held me close, his strong arms a lifeline in the storm of my emotions. We sank to the floor together, him sitting with his back against the wall, me cradled in his lap, his arms wrapped securely around me.

I let myself relax into his embrace, feeling the tension slowly seep out of my body as he stroked my hair soothingly, his touch gentle and reassuring. "I'm sorry, Matt," I whispered, my voice barely audible over the sound of my ragged breathing. "I don't know what came over me, I lost control."

"It's okay, bubs, it's okay," he murmured, pressing a soft kiss to the top of my head. "We all have moments like this, moments when we feel like everything is falling apart. But we'll get through this together, I promise."

I closed my eyes, leaning into his warmth, feeling the steady beat of his heart against my back.