𑁍𝗦𝗮𝗺 𝗚𝗼𝗹𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗵~𝗖𝗮𝗿 𝗔𝗰𝗰𝗶𝗱𝗲𝗻𝘁𑁍

TW~Injury.

Y/N's POV

I woke up in a hospital bed, groaning in pain as I tried to sit up. The room was dimly lit, and I could hear the steady beeping of the machines around me. As my eyes adjusted to the light, I saw Sam sitting in a chair next to my bed, his eyes filled with worry.

"Hey, baby," he said softly, reaching out to gently brush the hair out of my face. "How are you feeling?"

I winced as I tried to move, feeling the sharp pain shoot through my arm and ribs. "I...I think I'm okay," I replied, my voice hoarse from disuse. "What happened?"

Sam sighed, his hand tightening around mine. "You were in a car accident," he explained, his eyes filled with sadness. "You have a broken arm and some broken and bruised ribs, but you're going to be okay."

I felt a wave of relief wash over me at his words, grateful that I hadn't been more seriously injured. "Where's Colby?" I asked, suddenly realizing that my twin brother wasn't in the room with us.

"He's out in the waiting room," Sam replied, his voice gentle. "He's been here since we brought you in."

Tears welled up in my eyes at the thought of my brother sitting alone in the waiting room, worried about me. "I want to see him," I said, my voice pleading.

Sam nodded, standing up from his chair. "I'll go get him for you," he replied, giving my hand a reassuring squeeze, and leaving a kiss on my forehead before leaving the room.

I watched as he walked out of the door, feeling a sense of peace wash over me at his presence. Despite the pain I was in, having Sam by my side made everything feel just a little bit better.

It felt like hours before Sam returned with Colby in tow, my brother's face filled with relief as he saw me awake. "Hey, sis," he said softly, taking a seat on the edge of my bed. "I'm so glad you're okay."

I smiled weakly at him, feeling a surge of gratitude for my brother and his unwavering support. "I'm okay, Colby," I assured him, reaching out to take his hand in mine. "I'm just glad you're here."

Colby squeezed my hand tightly, his eyes filled with unshed tears. "I was so worried about you," he admitted, his voice breaking. "I don't know what I would do if anything happened to you."

I felt my own tears welling up in response, overwhelmed by the love and concern from my brother. "I'm okay, Colby," I repeated, trying to reassure him. "I'm going to be okay."

He nodded, his grip on my hand never faltering. "I know you are," he said, his voice filled with determination. "We're going to get through this together, okay?"

I felt a sense of peace settle over me at his words, knowing that I had my brother and Sam by my side no matter what. With them there to support me, I knew that I could get through anything.

The days in the hospital passed slowly, with Sam and Colby never leaving my side. They took turns sitting with me, talking to me, and making sure that I was comfortable. Despite the pain I was in, having them there made everything feel just a little bit better.

Eventually, the doctors deemed me well enough to go home, and Sam wasted no time in helping me gather my things and get me discharged. Colby drove us back to the house, his eyes constantly checking on me in the rearview mirror.

As soon as we arrived home, Sam took charge, gently helping me out of the car and into the house. He settled me on the couch, making sure I was comfortable before disappearing into the kitchen to make me some tea.

Colby hovered nearby, his eyes filled with worry. "Do you need anything, sis?" he asked, his voice gentle.

I shook my head, reaching out to take his hand in mine. "I'm okay, Colby," I assured him, giving him a weak smile. "I just need some rest."

He nodded, leaning in to press a kiss to my forehead. "I love you, sis," he said softly, his voice filled with emotion.

"I love you too, Colby," I replied, feeling tears well up in my eyes at the overwhelming love and support from my brother.

Sam returned with a mug of tea, handing it to me with a gentle smile. "Here you go, princess," he said softly, sitting down on the couch next to me. "I'll take care of you, I promise."

I smiled gratefully at him, taking a sip of the tea and relishing in the warmth that spread through me. With Sam and Colby by my side, I knew that I could get through anything. They were my rock, my constant, and I was grateful every day for their love and support.