𑁍𝗠𝗮𝘁𝘁 𝗦𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗼𝗹𝗼~𝗨𝗵 𝗢𝗵𑁍

A/N~This was requested by mattsturniololuvr7, I hope you and everyone else likes it.

Y/N'S POV

I'm currently sitting in the backseat of the car, surrounded by the smell of freshly cooked burgers and fries. Nick is sitting next to me, and we're both unpacking the food from the bag. Matt is driving, with Chris riding shotgun. I can't help but feel a little nervous, like I'm hiding a secret. But what's not to hide? Matt and I have been dating for a year now, and it's been amazing. We've been keeping it under wraps from his brothers, Chris and Nick as we don't know how they'll react.

As we're getting everything out, Matt asks "Can I have a straw?" I grab one and hand it to him, and he says "thanks bubs" with a smile. That's when it happens. My face loses its smile as Nick and Chris's jaws drop in shock, and they start yelling in unison.

"Matt, you're dating her?!" Nick exclaims.

"Yeah, you're dating Y/N?" Chris chimes in.

I can feel my face heating up as I try to play it cool. "Guys, we've been dating for a year now," I say calmly.

Nick jumps up and pulls me into him, starting to tickle me mercilessly. "A year? You've been keeping this from us for a year?"

I'm laughing so hard I'm crying, trying to squirm away from Nick's tickling fingers. Matt joins in, laughing along with us. Chris is still in shock, but he's grinning from ear to ear.

"Dude, we're so sorry," Matt says, still chuckling. "We were going to tell you guys eventually, but we didn't want to ruin the dynamic."

I wiggle free from Nick's grasp and give him a playful push. "You're not sorry at all," I say, smirking.

As we continue to laugh and joke around, I realize that this is exactly what I wanted – to share this moment with our friends. We've been keeping this secret for so long, but it's nice to finally let everyone in on the fun.

As we settle back into the car video, Matt reaches back and takes my hand. I glance over at Nick and Chris, who are both looking at us with big smiles on their faces.

"I'm glad we can finally share this with you guys," Matt says, squeezing my hand.

I nod in agreement. "Me too. It's been tough keeping it a secret for so long."

Nick leans forward, his eyes sparkling with excitement. "So, what's been going on? Tell us everything!"

We spend the rest of the ride filling them in on our relationship – from our first date to our favorite memories together. They're all ears, listening intently as we share stories and laughter.

As we pull up to the location for our car video shoot, Matt turns off the engine and looks over at me. "You know, I'm glad we can finally be open about our relationship," he says.

I nod in agreement. "Me too. It feels like a weight has been lifted off our shoulders."

Nick and Chris nod in agreement, grinning at us like they're happy for us.

As we get out of the car and start setting up for the shoot, I glance over at Matt and smile. It's nice to have this secret out of the way – now we can just focus on having fun and enjoying each other's company.

"Alright guys, let's get started on this video," Matt says, breaking into a smile.

We all nod in agreement, ready to take on the day and make some amazing memories together.