𑁍𝗡𝗶𝗰𝗸 𝗦𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗼𝗹𝗼~𝗧𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗯𝗹𝗲𝘀𑁍

TW~Cheating.

Nick is your bestfriend in this imagine.

Y/N's POV

I never thought I would find myself in this situation. Walking into my boyfriend's house to tell him the news that would change our lives forever, only to be met with a scene that shattered my heart into a million pieces. As I stepped into his room, I saw him in bed with another girl, their clothes scattered on the floor. I couldn't believe my eyes. I felt the tears welling up in my eyes as I turned on my heel and ran out of the house, ignoring his pleas of "It's not what it looks like".

The betrayal cut deep, but I knew exactly where to go. I drove to the Sturniolo house, my hands trembling on the steering wheel. I needed my best friend, Nick, more than ever in that moment. As I walked into the living room, tears streaming down my face, the triplets looked at me in worry and concern as Nick immediately got up from the couch and pulled me into a tight hug.

"Y/N, what's wrong?" Nick's voice was filled with concern as he held me close.

I sobbed into his chest, the weight of the situation crashing down on me. "I just caught my boyfriend cheating on me. And, I'm pregnant, Nick, I dont know what to do, I'm so scared."

Nick's arms tightened around me, offering me comfort in the midst of my pain. "I'm so sorry, Y/N. I'm here for you, every step of the way. You don't have to go through this alone."

His words were like a balm to my wounded soul. I felt a sense of relief wash over me, knowing that I had Nick by my side. Chris and Matt, Nick's brothers, looked at us with sympathy in their eyes as they watched the scene unfold.

"Let's watch a movie, take your mind off things for a little bit," Nick suggested, leading me over to the couch and handing me a box of tissues.

As we settled in to watch the movie, Nick's presence was a comforting presence beside me. I felt safe and secure in his company, knowing that I had someone who truly cared about me.

"I can't believe he would do something like that to you, Y/N. You deserve so much better," Nick said, his voice full of anger on my behalf.

I nodded, grateful for his unwavering support. "Thank you, Nick. I don't know what I would do without you."

"You don't have to worry about that, Y/N. I'll always be here for you, no matter what," Nick reassured me, squeezing my hand in a gesture of solidarity.

As the movie played on, I felt a sense of calm wash over me. Nick's presence was a soothing balm to my wounded heart, and I knew that with him by my side, I would be able to get through this difficult time.

As the credits rolled, Nick turned to me with a determined look in his eyes. "We'll figure this out together, Y/N. You won't have to face this alone. I promise."

I nodded, feeling a sense of gratitude for having such an amazing friend in my life. "Thank you, Nick. I don't know what I would do without you."

Nick pulled me into another hug, his arms wrapping around me in a protective embrace. "You don't have to worry about that, Y/N. I'll always be here for you, no matter what."

And in that moment, as I sat on the couch with my best friend by my side, I knew that everything would be okay, with Nick's unwavering support and for that, I was eternally grateful.