𑁍𝗖𝗼𝗹𝗯𝘆 𝗕𝗿𝗼𝗰𝗸~𝗜𝗻𝗷𝘂𝗿𝗲𝗱𑁍

A/N~Requested by lovely StellaBlue933, hope this is what you meant, and I hope you and everyone likes it.

TW~Injury, blood, stitches and hospitals.

Y/N's POV

As I stood in the middle of the abandoned campsite, surrounded by my boyfriend Colby, our friends Sam, Jake, Corey, Aaron, and Elton, I couldn't help but feel a rush of excitement. We had been planning this camping trip for weeks, and here we were, ready to explore the eerie grounds of this forgotten place.

"Hey baby girl," Colby said, wrapping his arm around my waist and planting a gentle kiss on my cheek. "You ready for some adventures?"

I grinned up at him, my heart fluttering with love and anticipation. "Absolutely, Colbs. I can't wait to see what we discover out here."

We all set out, venturing deeper into the dense forest surrounding the old campsite. The air was heavy with the scent of pine trees, and the only sounds were the crunch of leaves under our boots and the occasional bird call in the distance.

After a few hours of exploring, we finally decided to set up camp for the night. As the guys began pitching tents and starting a fire, I remembered that I had left my bag by a tree in the woods when I had gone to gather firewood.

"I'll be right back, I forgot my bag getting firewood," I called out to Colby, giving him a quick peck on the lips before heading back into the forest. "Be safe." He said, before I headed into the deep sea of green trees.

As I made my way through the dark trees, my heart quickened with every snap and crunch of twigs beneath my feet. Suddenly, a loud crash echoed through the forest, and a sharp pain shot through my cheek as a branch fell from a tree and scratched me deeply.

"Ah fuck!" I cried out, stumbling back and pressing a hand to my bleeding face.

Fear gripped me as I realized that I was alone in the woods, my face bleeding, but I quickly pushed it aside and focused on finding my bag. Finally, I spotted it near the tree I had left it by and grabbed it before hurrying back to the campsite.

When I emerged from the trees, Jake saw me first and gasped. "What happened, Y/N? Colby, get over here," he asked, concern etched on his face.

Colby rushed over to me, his eyes wide with alarm. "Oh my God, baby girl, what happened?" he asked, gently wiping away the blood on my cheek.

I winced as Sam examined the cut, his face grim. "We need to clean this up and patch it, but it looks like you'll need stitches," he said with a frown.

Despite the pain, I felt a wave of gratitude wash over me as Colby held my hand tightly, his eyes filled with worry and love. "You're so brave, Y/N," he whispered, his voice filled with admiration.

Sam cleaned the wound as gently as he could, but the stinging sensation made tears prick at my eyes. Colby whispered words of comfort in my ear, his warm breath against my skin soothing me.

After Sam had patched up my cheek as best as he could, I knew that we would have to go to the hospital in the morning. A thanked Sam, as I tried to push back the fear and focus on the warmth of Colby's hand in mine as we sat by the campfire, the flickering flames casting a comforting glow over us.

As night fell, we all settled into our tents. Colby, Sam, and I shared a tent, and despite the pain in my cheek, I managed to fall asleep quickly, comforted by the sound of Colby's steady breathing beside me.

I woke up the next morning with a dull ache in my cheek from the bandage that Sam had put on the night before. As I sat up in the tent, I could hear the guys packing up all the camping gear outside.

"Morning, beautiful," Colby said as he poked his head inside the tent. "How's the face feeling?"

I winced as I touched the bandage. "It still hurts, but I think I'll survive."

Colby gave me a sympathetic smile and helped me out of the tent. "Let's get you to the hospital and get that checked out properly, it could be infected."

I nodded, grateful for Colby's concern. We said our goodbyes to the guys, after helping them pack up the camping equipment, and then hopped into Colby's car. The drive to the hospital was quiet, but Colby reached over and held my hand the entire way.

Once we arrived, Colby explained to the receptionist what had happened, and we took a seat in the waiting room. I could feel Colby's eyes on me as we waited, his concern evident in his gaze.

Finally, the doctor called me in and examined the gash on my cheek. After a quick assessment, he confirmed that I would need stitches. I felt a surge of nerves wash over me, but Colby squeezed my hand reassuringly.

"You're gonna be okay, Y/N," he whispered as the doctor prepared to numb my cheek.

I closed my eyes tightly as I felt the sting of the needle, but Colby's soothing voice helped to calm my nerves. As the doctor started stitching my cheek, I could feel Colby's hand on my leg, keeping it steady to stop it from bouncing with nerves.

"You're doing great, baby girl," Colby murmured. "Almost done."

I felt a sense of relief wash over me as the doctor finished up and applied a fresh bandage. Colby helped me off the exam table and we headed back to the car.

On the drive home, Colby surprised me by taking a detour to McDonald's and treating me to a McFlurry. As we sat in the car, enjoying our sweet treats, Colby leaned over and kissed my cheek gently.

"You're such a trooper, Y/N," he said softly. "I'm so proud of you for being so brave."

I smiled back at him, feeling grateful to have such a caring and loving boyfriend by my side. "I couldn't have done it without you, Colbs. Thank you for being there for me."

Colby's eyes softened as he reached for my hand, intertwining our fingers together. "Always, baby girl. Always."