𑁍𝗖𝗵𝗿𝗶𝘀 𝗦𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗼𝗹𝗼~𝗙𝗮𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴𑁍

A/N~Like the Sam Golbach~Anaemia part, but this was requested by briparis08, hope you and everyone else likes it.

TW~Anaemia and fainting.

Y/N's POV

As I made my way down the stairs, I could feel the familiar dizziness and weakness creeping in. It was a feeling I had become all too accustomed to with my severe anaemia. Chris, Matt, and Nick were lounging on the couch, engrossed in some film on TV. I wrapped myself in Chris's oversized hoodie and shorts, seeking comfort in his familiar scent.

I made my way over to Chris and plopped down beside him, leaning into his side. He immediately sensed that something was off, his arm wrapping around me protectively. "Hey, baby, you feeling okay?" he asked, concern lacing his voice, as he stroked my arm.

I nodded, trying to ignore the pounding in my head. "Just feeling a bit faint, and a killet migraine," I admitted quietly.

"Come here princess." Without missing a beat, Chris gently lifted me onto his lap so that I was straddling him. He knew this position would help if I were to pass out, with my head resting against his shoulder. "Just lean on me, baby. I've got you," he reassured me, his hand rubbing soothing circles on my back.

I felt the panic start to rise in my chest, knowing that a fainting episode was imminent. Chris must have sensed my unease because he immediately grabbed my hand and held it tightly, his touch grounding me in reality. "You're strong, baby. You can get through this, I'll be here when you wake up," he whispered, his voice filled with love and support.

As the world started to spin around me, I felt myself losing consciousness. Chris held my hand, squeezing it gently, then, I lost consciousness, my head fell to lay on his shoulder.

Chris' POV

"You're strong, baby. You can get through this, I'll be here when you wake up," I whispered to her, as I squeezed her hand.

As I felt Y/N's body grow heavy against mine, I knew she had passed out. I called out to Matt and Nick, asking them to fetch Y/N's medication for when she woke up. They rushed to do as I asked, concern writ large on their faces.

Minutes passed in agonizing silence as I held Y/N close, kissing her temple, as I hoped for her to wake up soon. And then, after what felt like an eternity, her eyes fluttered open.

"Hey baby, can you hear me?" I asked softly, relief flooding through me as I saw her eyelids flutter.

Y/N nodded weakly, her voice barely a whisper. "I...I feel dizzy," she managed to say before her eyes closed again, her body going limp in my arms. "Stay with me, baby. You're going to be okay," I said, but there wasn't any lucky there. As she fell unconscious again.

Y/N's POV

When I finally stirred, my head was throbbing, and my body felt weak. Chris was there in an instant, rubbing my back gently.

"Hey baby, can you hear me?" He asked, as I saw relief flood into his eyes.

"I...I feel dizzy." I said, as Chris tried to keep me awake.

But despite his efforts, I still felt the darkness creeping in again. I could hear the worry in Chris's voice as he tried to calm me down. "Stay with me, baby. You're going to be okay," he murmured, his hand stroking my cheek gently.

Chris' POV

Panic clawed at my chest as I realized something was seriously wrong. This had never happened before, and I didn't know what to do. Matt and Nick looked to me for guidance, their worry mirroring mine.

After what felt like an eternity, Y/N finally stirred again, her eyes slowly opening as she blinked up at me. "Chris...what's happening?" she mumbled, confusion clouding her gaze.

I knew I had to act fast.

"Come here baby, let me help you sit up." I carefully helped Y/N sit up, supporting her as I reached for her medication. With gentle hands, I helped her take the pills, praying they would help her feel better soon.

But as soon as the medication was in Y/N's hands, her eyes rolled back, as she slumped against my shoulder, unconscious once more, as the pills fell onto the coffee table

"Baby! Y/N, wake up!" I called out desperately, feeling a surge of fear grip me tightly. I knew I had to try and stay calm, as panicking would only make it worse, so I kissed her forehead, and rubbed her back, hoping she would wake up soon. Matt and Nick could only stand there helplessly, as we all waited eagerly for Y/N to wake up.

And then, finally, after what felt like an eternity, Y/N's eyes fluttered open once more. Tears welled in my eyes as I saw her gaze focus on me, confusion and fear flickering in her eyes.

"Chris...what's happening to me?" She asked, her voice trembling with fear.

Y/N'S POV

I woke up a few minutes later, the world still swimming before my eyes. "Chris...what's happening to me?" I ask, as fear overcomes my body.

He looks at me with sympathy, as I take my head off of his shoulder. Chris kisses my temple, helping me sit up, and handing me water and my medication from the coffee table so I could finally take the pills which I failed to take before hand.

"I don't know baby, I'll book a doctors appointment for you if you'd like." Chris asks, as I nod, knowing that something really wasn't right. Matt and Nick both sit down on the couch again, seeing that I'm okay now.

Chris slowly starts to lay back on the sofa, taking me into his arms, as I lay my head on his chest, hearing his calming heartbeat. "Get some rest baby, I'll be right here, I promise." Chris says, as I give in to sleep, drowning out the noise of a film that was playing in the background, and finally letting myself get some rest.