𑁍𝗦𝗮𝗺 𝗚𝗼𝗹𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗵~𝗗𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗰𝘁𝗲𝗱𑁍

A/N~This was requested by _books_xx_, I hope you and everyone else likes it.

TW~ADHD and swearing.

Y/N's POV

I sat in front of my computer trying to edit my latest YouTube video, I couldn't focus for the life of me. My hands were constantly fidgeting, opening and closing my hair tie, tapping my fingers on the desk. My mind was all over the place, jumping from one thought to another at lightning speed.

I started to get really frustrated, my stupid ADHD couldn't give me a fucking break. I just wanted to edit my video, post it and then relax, but no, it couldn't be that easy. Before I knew it, tears were streaming down my cheeks, as I put my face into my hands, feeling a new hate for my ADHD.

I didn't even hear Sam come in because before I knew it, he entered the room.

"Hey there angel. What's going on?" Sam's voice snapped me out of my trance. I looked up at him with tears streaming down my face. "I just can't focus, Sam," I sobbed, "my stupid ADHD is driving me crazy."

Sam knelt down in front of me, taking my hands away from my face and wiping my tears. "Hey, it's okay, Y/N. We'll figure this out together," he reassured me, giving me a tight hug from where I sat in my chair. "How about we go out and do something fun to take your mind off things?"

I nodded weakly, grateful for his understanding. Sam saved my video, then stood and took my hand and led me out of the room.

We got our shoes on, and then got into Sam's car, driving down the familiar roads, but then surprising me when he stopped at Colby's house. "Hey, what are we doing at Colby's house?" I asked, feeling a bit confused.

Sam just grinned mischievously and motioned for Colby to join us in the car. "Hey Y/N, you hyper?" He asked to me, then laughing at my confused face. As we drove, I couldn't help but feel a surge of excitement building inside me. Where were we going? What were we going to do?

When we pulled up at the trampoline park, my eyes widened with delight. "Oh my gosh, trampolines? Yes!" I squealed, practically bouncing in my seat. Sam chuckled and Colby smirked, obviously in on the surprise.

"Right, we're here for an hour, so don't get too tired." Sam warned as Colby tagged my arm, and ran into the maze of trampolines. "Get back here Brock!" I shouted, running after him, as I grabbed Sam's hand.

We all bounced onto the trampolines, jumping and doing flips, laughing and joking around. It was pure bliss, the feeling of weightlessness as I soared through the air, the sound of my laughter mingling with Sam and Colby's. For a precious moment, my ADHD seemed to vanish, replaced by the sheer joy of the moment.

But as the afternoon wore on and my energy waned, I started to feel the exhaustion creeping in. Sam noticed my drooping eyelids and suggested we head back home. "Ladies and gentleman, Y/N Y/L/N is down." Colby said in a high pitched voice, causing me to punch his arm.

We managed to get back to the car, and I immediately slumped in the backseat, feeling a wave of contentment and exhaustion wash over me.

As we drove back, the gentle hum of the car's engine lulled me into a peaceful trance. I rested my head against Colby's shoulder as Sam drove, feeling more and more tired. And before I knew it, the gentle noises of the car's engine had me drifting off to sleep.

When we arrived home, Sam softly roused me from my slumber. "Hey, sleepyhead, time to wake up, Colby's at home already, he said goodbye," he whispered, brushing a strand of hair away from my face. I yawned and stretched, feeling refreshed and grateful for the day we had shared together.

Y/N.Youtube04

Liked by ColbyBrock, JakeWebber and CoreyScherer and 284,105 others.

Y/N: Living with ADHD. Colby took the photo.

Comments:

TaraYummy:That's so cool, bring me next!

MattSturniolo:I would be exhausted in 5 minutes.

JohnnieGuilbert:Lucky bitch.