𑁍𝗝𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝗪𝗲𝗯𝗯𝗲𝗿~𝗕𝗼𝗱𝘆 𝗗𝘆𝘀𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗽𝗵𝗶𝗮𑁍

TW~Body dysmorphia and mentions of self-harm scars.

Y/N's POV

I stood in front of the mirror in my sports bra and underwear, picking at my skin and examining every little imperfection. My body dysmorphia was taking hold of me once again, causing me to hyper-focus on every flaw I saw. Tears welled up in my eyes as I continued to pick at myself, feeling utterly disgusted with what I saw in the reflection. My scars from self-harm litter the map of my skin, making me feel like a victim, not like a survivor.

Suddenly, I felt a pair of strong arms wrap around my waist, pulling me close. I looked up to see Jake standing behind me, his warm chocolate eyes filled with concern. He pressed a gentle kiss to my neck, causing me to shiver slightly.

"Hey, love," he whispered softly, his hands rubbing soothing circles on my stomach, as he placed his head on my shoulder. "What's wrong?"

I sniffled, feeling embarrassed to be caught in such a vulnerable state. "I-I just...I don't like what I see in the mirror. I feel so fucking ugly and disgusting."

Jake frowned, his brows furrowed in worry. He turned me around to face him, his hands cupping my cheeks gently. "Love, there is nothing ugly or disgusting about you. You are the most beautiful person I have ever laid eyes on."

I shook my head, feeling tears stream down my cheeks. "But look at all my imperfections, Jake. I'm not perfect like those models you see in magazines."

Jake wiped away my tears with his thumbs, his eyes filled with sincerity. "Those models are not real, Y/N. They wear makeup nearly all of the time and they're edited to look perfect. You, on the other hand, are real. And that's what makes you so fucking beautiful to me."

I felt a warmth spread through my chest at his words, feeling a sense of comfort wash over me. Jake always knew just what to say to make me feel better about myself.

"You have the most amazing smile that lights up my whole world," Jake continued, his voice filled with admiration. "And your eyes...they sparkle like diamonds, especially when you look at me with so much love and affection. And your laugh...fuck, how I adore your laugh. It's like music to my ears, honey."

I let out a small chuckle at his words, feeling a glimmer of happiness start to manifest within me. Jake always had a way of making me feel special and loved, even when I couldn't see it myself.

"And your body," Jake said, gesturing towards me. "It's perfect just the way it is. Your curves, your soft skin, the way you fit perfectly in my arms...it's like you were made just for me. I wouldn't change a single fucking thing about you, sweetheart."

I felt a lump form in my throat as his words washed over me, feeling overwhelmed with gratitude for having him in my life. Jake truly saw me for who I was, flaws and all, and loved me unconditionally.

"Thank you, Jake," I whispered, wrapping my arms around him tightly. "Thank you for always making me feel loved and beautiful, even when I can't see it myself."

Jake pulled me closer, pressing a sweet kiss to my forehead. "I will always be here to remind you of how amazing you are, love. You are my everything, and I will never let you forget it."