Chapter 14: Is this a formal party?

Start from the beginning

"Come on, get in the dress Sam, please!" Chloe pleads, getting down on her knees, clasping her hands together and looking at me with her puppy dog eyes.

Oh my lord, Chloe doing the puppy eyes is not good. The few times of seen her do the act (which has not been many because she only performs it for her biggest needs in life), every time, it ends up with someone giving in.

Believe it or not, but she has a gift. When I told Spencer, he obviously didn't believe me.

We've seen her get people to give us free drinks - that may not seem like much, but when you watch it in front row, Chloe at a cafe with us, saying stuff about leaving her money at home, to being completely broke with 'having terrible parents with terrible parenting skills' (her words not mine) and then making an old but terrifying man accede in giving her, Spencer and I, free ice chocolates. 

Now, let's just say that Spencer currently believes me. 

"I am not letting you dress me up in a dress." I sneer at the word. I despise anything about dresses, even the name of the piece of clothing.

"I'll let you get into comfy clothes when a majority of the people leave. You're lucky the dress wasn't pink." Courtney comments.

Although the offer of being in comfy clothes did appeal, I didn't grudge. I mean, come on Courtney. You really think I'll wear the dress to be in comfy clothes later? Why couldn't I just stay in comfy clothes now

Seriously Courtney. Think about it.

"Sam, I will get mom to call your father and you will have to go back to him if you don't put the dress on." Courtney challenges.

Wow Courtney, why would you even go there? Even though she doesn't know about the phone call earlier - and I know that for certain because Zach wouldn't tell anyone unless he really needed to, at least not yet. 

I know that no one here knows about my mother's death and why I wouldn't stay with her instead of coming to live with the Tanner's. Maybe Chris or Mary would know, but no one has touched the subject - not that that is really a clue, I sure as hell wouldn't bring it up. 

I guess this whole make-Sam-put-on-a-dress thing, has made me forget about it all. 

Well, almost all. Some things still ring in the back of my mind.

I think about it for a bit and I could see Chloe's eyes and maybe even Courtney's eyes widen a bit, most likely surprised that I'm actually thinking about what Courtney said - which she would never do anyway.

"I will try it on," Chloe and Courtney's faces light up for a second, "but," I hold my finger up to stop them to celebrate just yet, "if I cannot breath in this long, tight shirt, or my boobs decide it would be easy to flop out of, there is no way I will ever in my life decide to wear a dress." 

The girls don't even laugh at my comment about my bosoms because they were too deep in the state of shock.

"Yes!" Chloe screams after a minute, and rips the dress from Courtney's hands before handing it to me.

~~~

"Guys, I think you forgot that I am wearing a gold necklace, heel thingys which make me even taller than I already am, which isn't needed and a short, strapless, tight dress. Don't push me to putting make up on me and burning my hair. I am ready to jump off a cliff." 

To say that I would be enjoying this would not be physically possible.

Chloe huffs in annoyance. "Fine, fine! I guess your hair is already pretty enough long and wavy, but it needs to be down, and I could do some light make up for you..." Chloe says to me - which I mostly don't agree with - while she taps her chin in thought.

"Chlo', you're a genius and do your magic but I will just go and take a peek at the numbers of people who are here and who's ready, et cetera." Courtney says before quickly nipping off, out of the room.

"Let's get this night over with." I grumble under my breath.

•*•*•*•*•

Heyyy!!!

Guys, there has been a change in the casting I've picked out so you can check that out and I've also updated some of the pictures on previous chapters.

Sorry I haven't updated for a bit, I've not had my laptop and limited wi-fi.

I'm back at school.

I think (I mean I really will try this time) to update every weekend.

Thanks so much for the support, votes and comments!!!- it makes me update more often!

Please keep on voting commenting etc...

Stay funky <3

Bella x