Chapter 67 - Forgive !

Shakti's eyes bounced to and fro looking at doppelganger of Akshi.

"Mamma... How long... ? I'm getting late. " Akshi said, reveling the fact that the person at door step is her Mom, Shanti, oblivious to her nature.

"Eh !?
Santoor Mummy..." Shakti muttered to himself.

Now things started to get clear in the musty brain of Shakti, that It's Shanti who has saved him who was returning to home late night after the Bhagavad Geeta Chanting competition of Akshi. And on obligation of her Mom, Akshi has come here else, she would have never given damn to him.

Shakti felt bad for the growing distance between him and Akshi, but this glucose boy gains energy as he got his golden ticket to impress his in laws.

Smiling he turned towards Shanti, who was holding Upma plate, which Akshi forcefully threw into her hand and left for her classes.

Shanti smiled back at him and asked, "How are feeling, Sir ?" Reminding this creature his job.

Shakti head palmed himself, and asked two minutes of intervention and telephoned his sub ordinate and enquired about his accident.

Shakti breathed cool that it was just a drunk and drive case and his subordinates arrested the culprit also.

"Chi fucking drunkards..." He cursed, despite of Shanti's presence.

"Naa kodukulni, Inko naagulu Casulu tagilinchi, ACP Shakti special treatment iyyandi, bewars nayyalu." He poured out all his frustation, while pouring the special UPMA into his stomach.

(File 4 more cases on those mother fuckers and ensure that they don't easily come out of ACP Shakti's special treatment. Fucking drunkards.)

On one hand,  listening to Shakti's pour out,  other hand Shanti was taking out after-meal medicines of him.

"Bokedavalu... Taagi Janala meeda Gaadi toltaaru..."

(Bastards... Take out innocent lives, out of their worst drinking habits )

"Enough Sir. 
Forgive. " Shanti spoke out of "had enough" mood.

"Forgive.. ? But how can I?  Bcoz of them I was supposed to die. Glad that you saved me! I love my life and myself alot "

"That's why I said, Forgive. "

"Eh!? "

Passing his medicines and warm water, Shanti said " How long you gonna hold grudge that someone is gonna kill you?
1 day
2 days
1 week
1 month
1 year
And even at least case if we consider 1 year. 
Be practical.
Are you gonna waste your 365 days good mood, due to 1 day ?
I know it's way hard than to say,  but
Use the structure in your top floor, and learn to forgive "

Shakti thought for a while and nodded in yes.

"Haa akka... Correctee...
Chalo to chod Diya mein is cheez ko yahin." Shakti said smiling.

"Thank you akka..." he added.

"It's my pleasure sir" Shanti replied in same tone.

"Oh, Akka this is unfair. Ikkada Nenu akka ani Hum saath saath hain movie estunte.

Sir ani Nuvvu hum aapke hain koun songs paadutunnava.

Yeah you bilkul naa insaafi hai, is bole bhai ke saath." Shakti boy started his drama.

(Akka,  this is too unfair. While I'm addressing you Sister and spreading universal fraternity, there you go who call me Sir building wall between officer and commnor. Way too stereotypic)

"K teekh hai band Karo nautanki." Even Shanti gave up on Shakti's insistance.

Soon the bro-sis Duo started discussing every other non important stuff, until the moment he received a call.

"Yes,  Vadina"

"Shakti bro, I'm in airport. Could you pick me up? " Mini told.

------------------

Tq for boost