Chapter 59: Gleam of first love

Hitler dusted-off my clothes and was rubbing the mud on my temple.

I was glancing him doing things for me, while the world faded into oblivion. I found solace, passion and a love that defied time and space.

🎶🎶🎶

Nooraaru Prashne Galige
Nee Nanna Uttarve...

Mehabooba... Tu mera mehabooba...

Aarambhava Vadanta Ee Aanavo
Sero Ke Hasata Navo
Baaki Marujanmaku Veku Ee Preetiyu
Ninna Anunapama Talle Na Preladu

Nalku Dikkalliyo Preeti Hasira Galu
Inde Hasloka Rachisona Naavibbaru

Kai Gombe Aadare Naanu
Nagesivay Dinavu Neenu
Unnanni Aliyuve Naanu
Idha Kinta Innenu

🎶🎶🎶

But I think aunties in my neighborhood, couldn't digest my solace, when I heard them shouting loudly.

"You headstrong girl, have you lost your sight that you were about to hit our kids...!?" Those aunties started to tell at me.

Already, I was no state to hear them, how can I even reply them. But their screams horrified me, so I caught Hitler's arm in panick.

Hitler caressed my hand in assurance and I don't what he said and convinced, but in 5 min, those aunties fled away.

Hitler held my shoulder supportingly, until I returned to my room, on the way even witnessing Hitler awarding Arth a tight slap, for his negligence and carelessness.

Mom and Atta were shocked and frightened seeing me in that state. They came to me running and take into embrace and started to weep. But Hitler consoled me and called our family doctor to visit home.

Hitler took care of everything and me, as Dad, Mama were out of station. That was moment, when he started to fill the absence of my dad, and pampered me like my dad does.

I even remember him, staying awake through night, when I had fever due to panick.

Don't know when, I have addicted to him and crazy for him that I have become even more chaotic only to get close to him and to listen to him atleast when he scolds me.

Obviously, like the nature of my guys is he would even teach maths on the death bed, he made to practice my math syllabus even in that patient position of mine.

After I felt somewhat better to push me back into patient position my SA exams have arrrived. Since I was suggested by our family doctor, to not move my leg still afew more days and scared of my chaos, Hitler took responsibility of being my driver until my exams.

Awwwww !!!!

It's when I found that my man look more handsome, amazing...etc etc, when he drives.

Ufff !!!

The way he turns stearing with one hand, while taking turn.

Gosh !!!

Is zalim khadoos ke aashiq mein marjawan !!!

The cuff he gave on head, bought me into reality from the world of adoration and he warned me to concentrate on exam else he won't even think twice to show me hell, if my exams stumbles.

Scared of his punishments, even though how much I adore him I just nodded my head and slowly with his help I got down the car. Attendant took my bag and took me to my exam room, through which I was able to see his still waiting for me to completely get comfortable in my position.