Chapter 40: Flashmob plans

Mini's PoV

I was just staring at the trio, with my confused face.

Sailu was looking at me with a blank expression.

"Vayyari bhama
Oo muddugumma
Saiyyatalu endukamma

Valgamaari mawa,
neekintha prema
naameda neekendukayya...

Lashkar lo ninnu choosinaane pori love aadinaane..." My phone banged with this trendy reel as my ringtone.

It was from customer care.

Sailu's situation worsened as the song matches her relationship with the senior.

"Thu..." Sailu gave a lip moment for cringing up her situation.

I turned my head away in embarrassment in saw professors.

"Oh shit...Anna vadulanna pls...professors chooste vayinchi dobbutaaru..." I said scared for professors.

Hemanth and Sailu were like lmao.

Bcoz, they have saved Bava's number as Hero baava...

Now, addressing Senior as Anna,  was damn acute weird.

Senior soon realised it...

"Anna...?" He asked me confused expressions

"Am I your sibling or cousin...? Address me as Senior...Got it?" He said

Even though, I felt like punching his face...Scared of seniors, I just nodded.

"Ok senior...but leave us senior...Let her go..." I said trying to loosen his grip on Sailu's hand.

But he caught her even tighter, irking me and Hemanth.

Before we could react,

Sailu shooed his hand very forcefully from his hand, saying

"Ehe, leave me. Hen road meed vaste chicken tandoori ne...intha enda lo bewarse mucchatlu...Chal vadulu..."

Senior was shocked by her behaviour, staring into his eyes she said sternly

"Look senior. I am not at all interested to make my life messy by committing to a relationship. Let me complete my B. Tech and settle my life in the state Electricity department, then let's think about all this ."

We turned to leave, but Senior's voice stopped us

"Saila...Why do even mess up your life?

Even if you come with me, leaving B.Tech right now...You would have a better life as my spouse.

Not just about my package, even it's about my family...." He said

Sailu turned her face right and left clenching her jaws to control her emotion, but as she couldn't

She just went to senior and awarded a tight slap to his white cheeks

"You stupid fuck...

How do you even think that I will live under someone else's C/o tag?

I need my bloody individuality and identity...Got it?" She said with the utmost fury.

And turned away to move, but Senior caught her hand

"Sorry, Sailaja. I shouldn't have raised that point. But, please I Love you, baby." He said with much intensity.

"If love is flooding a lot...

Wait...

Just wait until I complete my B. Tech and I settle myself in a job.

You can move on and invite me to your wedding if find any other girl for you." She said even without turning to him.

Senior left her hand and even without looking behind, she came to us correcting her bag, which was about fall down.

Hemanth pulled me along with them to FC.

We kept quiet as I didn't come out of the scene that happened with Senior.

Hemanth who was utmost happy, shook me to bring me to my senses.

"What happened? I think you are more shocked than that Senior" He said passing me as usual, chicken fried rice.

"Psch...not in that regard re...I am thinking that, even if PM recommends or raises voice against our problem that's not gonna solve, we should be one to question and fight back..." I said taking a bite.

"Abbo....Quote and life motivation insta page mari start chedduvule kaani...  Flashmob ni lead chestaava?"

I narrowed my eyes as my schedule is already hectic with IOT project.

Hemanth continued,

"Please, bro...You and Sailu take the lead and make it a success "

I thought for a while, and I was arrogant to keep myself away from many thoughts.

So, I agreed.

"Tqq re... Plan something special and unique ok..." He said and I started thinking and opened yt to once browse the already performed flashmobs.

An idea kicked my cerebrum.

"100/100 ?"

"What re .. explain clearly?" Both said

"Hey Flashmobs are mostly by only particular branches,  what if plan Flashmob with all branches?... And most importantly Centum student's  Century songs?

Where 100 students from every branch take part in this flashmob and dance to over 100 songs...

The first 80 songs will be performed by small gangs and the last 20 songs will be a big bang of 100 students????" I said and looked at their expressions.

"Hmmm... A nice idea re...But coordination should be at its peak to make this a hit. And you are asking students from different branches...? That's gonna be a really hard task to maintain harmony between them..." Hemanth said

"Yeah, yaar... Maa branch vaadu first line lo ledu...

Maa branch vaadini last lo unchaaru..

Maa vallaki opu unna song raale ani godava chestaaru...." Sailu said drinking juice

Even their points were sensible, I thought for a while and a spam Lucky Draw message pinged me.

"Got it....!!!" I said as I got an idea

"What if make everyone practice all songs with full coordination and only just before the flashmob we will pick a Lucky Draw of the song and their positions???" I suggested

"Haa...it may take a lot of time to make them practice and auditions???" Hemanth said

"Psch...what for your SM volunteers are for? Just let them conduct auditions and make a WhatsApp group with selected students.

I and Sailu with the help of a dance choreographer from the city, record whole flashmob steps and share them with the group.

Let them learn in their free time at home or in dorms. If they learn the steps, in the practice sessions here we will just take care of co-ordination" I said and he agreed

"What if we welcome, the guests amidst of huge crowd just after the flash mob?" Sailu suggested thinking something

"Yup...Nice idea... Let the flashmob students stand all throughout the way to the Auditorium of Activity Centre as an escort..." Hemanth said

"Yeah...Then Finalize the plan...and complete auditions and create a group so that I start our preparations " I said standing up.

But, Hemanth pulled me back to the chair

___________

Tq for boost.

Stuck up in a few personal professional obligations, so short update only.

Hope I overcome the obligations and soon fasten the story.