Chapter 1:Thank or taunt

Maanvi's PoV

I was glaring at him very badly since we started our journey...even though he knows I am glaring...He paid no heed to ask me....to irritate me even more...he turned on music player...And a song started..."Sommasilli potunnave oo chinna ramulamma"....It had aide my anger and a literally punched keys of the player to turn it off...still he didn't consider me...

At last vent out my frustration "Entha kullu bava neeku...prashantanaga Vizag lo untunde kada nenu...Neeku transfer ayyindi...Hammayya ee gola lekunda atta,mama,Arth to enjoy cheddamanukunna......Naa aashalani ashes chesi....neetho paatu tesukeltunnava ..."

(How jealous u are regarding me....I am happy and peaceful in Vizag....I was on cloud 9 ,10,11...when U said ur transfered...I thought to enjoys my days with Atta,Mama,Arth....By turning down my dreams...are u taking me along....)

After confronting him I realised what I did.... Basically Ultimate Frustration is mother of my confrontation.....Even though literally I shiver when he just glares at me....But now I yelled at him...God knows the consequences...But I gained relief and cold glares from bava after venting out.....

"Mini,Muskoni paduko leda sound lekunda paatalu paaduko....Extralu cheste ikkade daarlo vadilesta...appudu dappu kottukuni mari nee edupu edu..."

(Just shut up...sleep or sing without making noise....If u throw ur tantrums I won't think twice to leave u middle of road...Then sing ur sad song playing dappu(A music instrument).) Bava warned me in cold voice

Chill ran along my spine..and I felt zipping my mouth is best option I am left with...as I know he is man of words....

I mourned over my ill fate and "my High IQ brain "all along the journey....

I am from Kalyandurg, Rayalseema family studied in Bangalore...I am married off to Bava a few days back.... Actually I was supposed to marry someone else...but as I said my ill fate and my High IQ brain caused to be hugged by the person from whom I decided to be miles away...

Let me say u my marriage ruckus...

Flash back:
"
Tomorrow is my marriage...But I have decided to run away and booked bus tickets online...and jumped off from balcony and boarded bus....I am not regretting my decision to run away...I have doubted my decision..but my happiness was over my family prestige so I didn't think twice in that regard....I felt like someone was following me....but I paid no heed and turned on yt music and started listening to my favourite music collection of AR Rahman... Everything was fine until bus stopped on its way to destination near Hassan at a Dhabha for dinner...I didn't get down as I was totally in trance created AR Rahman Music...My trance was broken when a few boys in their mid 20s who seemed like rich brats surrounded me...I felt their intentions were not clean and using the self defence taught by Hitler..I escaped from them and started running away....I was running senselessly thanking hitler for the first time in my life for teaching my self defence, by facing my sort of tantrums..I was running away senselessly but they were strong enough to catch me...and I felt like something piercing on my neck.....I don't know what happened next but next found myself on hospital bed...My mom has mixed emotions on her of anger and immense sad and depressed feelings...I felt happy to see them again...As I was clueless and even get panic what if I was with those brats...I smiled at her...She came towards me and was about to slap when Hitler stopped her....

"Em chestunnav atta..."He asked in vexed tone...
(What are doing to her ..atta?)

Then,I realised that I had actually ran away from my wedding venue...And now I have to marry that person..."NO....." I shouted mentally...my trance broke with my mom's voice...