Chapter 50: Of Dragon and Falcon

Maurya who started to Mangalgiri was driving senselessly and overtaking every vehicle on his way.

He was completely focused on driving and suddenly, vehicle stops. Maurya narrows his eyebrows and tries to restart the vehicle. But the car resists his trails.

"Psch... What the hell !?"

He tries to restart, but even fails this time. He checks fuel indication and TT
He sighs and checks the watch to notice tha it's 4:00 AM. He comes out of the car and opens the bonet, so that cooling process fastens. He starts wandering near the car, and he was mesmerized by the night view of sky and stars.

"Seems like nature left the world to fade in oblivion and completely dedicated this night to paint this masterpiece." Maurya says, forgetting his tensions for a few seconds.

But soon, his words reach back to his ear through Eustachian Tube and triggers him to think about "painting" and his mind occupies with thoughts of Varna, esp her article.

All this days, it has become his part of routine to check on that article and try to decode it. But he was failing miserably. Now, reading it these many times, he is now able to repeat the terms, with even punctuation. He starts to contemplate in that regard and goes to back into car and takes the things out of his bag and a safe parcel, in which hard copy of the article and the paint material were kept safe.

He checks them with his bug detector, in hope of finding any other device or lead. But he disappoints after finding none.

But don't know why he was feeling terrible connection and profound gut feeling, in regard of those material. Those material were like, a ghost possessed in that material, who was obsessed to stay with Maurya.

Maurya touches those material and recalls his promise he made, with pyre of Varna's cremation as witness and closes his eyes. And opens them with utmost determination to chase the case even to it's extreme level and reach the ultimatum.

A vehicle passes by disturb him and bring him into senses. Maurya checks the engine temperature and re-starts his journey after closing bonet.

°°°°°°°°°°

Hemanth who was talking to notices something and goes to Mini and touches her cheeck.

Mini looks at him with question mark face.

"What re?"

"What happened?" Hemanth asks sternly.

Listening to him, even Senior comes to them and Mini recalls what happened...

"God !?... Psch in the hurry of flashmob, it seems I forgot to cover this dosa on my rasgulla cheeck..." She  curses herself.

"Psch... Nothing...
Might be colour booster blast effect" Mini tries to cover up...

"I are very bad at cover drive. Just say what happened !?" This time his voice was so serious.

So, I thought it's better to reveal to him else, he would award another one.

After revealing to him, I raised my head to see his expression.

"All this stuff has occured and you don't feel me deserved to share this"  He asked with a disappointment.

"Psch...
You were already restless with all the arrangements buddy.
I thought why to disturb you, by sharing all this." I was saying, but saw that Hemanth was looking at somewhere else

Before, I could ask him, he shouted

"You irresponsible fellows."

We all 3 were also startled with the fury in his voice. I turned towards the side, he shouted at