Chapter 6: Story Night and Terrific & Brutal Death

The Kaaluvapalli Files

I tried to get up...and unknowingly I gave pressure to the injured fore limb...and shouted again in pain...

"Abba...Chevulaku chillulu levupaatav nuvvu..."

(God!!! You would dig out holes in my eardrum...)

"Hee..Cholllllllyyyyyy..."I said in baby tone to butter him

Bava gave a death glare to stop my baby tricks...and

"Like seriously Mini, why do you apologize....?"

"Adhi...Oorikane undaka games aadi..debbalu tagilinchukunna ga..."

(The thing is... I got injured Playing games, rather being calm right...?)

"You need not be sorry Mini...I know there are games...Sports and games lo debbalu tagalakunda aadalemu...And Wounds turn the sensitive us into strong us...And gurtu pettuko...Oorike submissive mentality unchukoku...Take stand for yourself..when are not wrong...Nee kosam nuvvu voice raise cheyakapothe...Inkokaru chestaarani expect cheyatam tappu...kaadu paapam..."

(You need not be sorry Mini...And you can't play games or sports without getting injured..And Wounds turn sensitive into Strong ..And remember... Don't be with that damn submissive mentality..Take stand for yourself when you are not wrong...
When you don't raise voice for yourself don't expect others to make it for you... It's sin to expect so ..)

I nodded my him even though I didn't get what he meant...

He sensed that the words he lectured with so much intensity went above my head ...He sighed in irritation and took a tablet from lamp table and gave me to eat it...

I think he had his mind voice
"Ee tingaridaaniki em cheppina waste...Pelli chesukuni naaku nene punishment vesukunna...Uff..."

(It's purely waste of energy to say something to his half brain candidate... It's nothing more than a punishment for me to marry her)

Actually, I hate tablets...I can have as many as injections..but tablets are not for me...Bava held my face and pressed my cheeks to open my mouth making pout and throwed tablet and water ...and closed my mouth and nose...I am left with no choice...So I swallowed it...And made many faces for tablet taste...Bava laughed slightly seeing my faces...Firstly,I was shocked again I sulked at him...

"Po... Tondi fellow..."I whined like a baby
(Go..U cheater...)

"Po...?? Aithe evaro story ani adigunde.."
(Go .??? Some one were asking me regarding a story....?)

"Ba....aaa...va...." I started to ice him....

"Kathalu badaku..."

(Don't play your buttering card here..)

"Plssssssss...Plsssss...Cheppocchu ga...."I literally irritated him for 30 min to say the story...

(Plssssssss.....Tell me....)

"Sarey..aapu nasa chepta..."He finally agreed vexed with my pleasing

(K fine....Stop irritating me...I will narrate it...)

"Kaaluvapalli ki okasari Prasad ane person tana infant baby Meera to vacchadu...Tanaku akkada Daayan ane Matragatte cage chesina Arun ane pilla deyyanni ani release chestaadu...Arun,ki Prasad tanani vidipinchaadu ani Swami bhakti to Prasad em chesina chestubuntaadu...Arun ee oorlo unde pilla deyyalu anti ki leader anmata..Just like how you are for your Vanar Sena..."