Chapter 18: Mini's Rage and Maurya's Math class

Mini's PoV

My sleep got disturbed and I started to roll on my bed neglecting my phone 's not stop ring...This went on for half an hour...but neither I woke up nor the caller fed trying to call me...Finally I gave up..and sleepily I walked towards my study table to pick my mobile...Even without seeing the name I picked name...I shouted at the caller

"Evvadra ebrasi edava...Meri chain se itni dushmani kya?"

(Who the hell are you aloof? Can't you you tolerate my peaceful Sleep?)

"Endammi...chinna pedda teda Leda...?" An angry voice came from other side to flee my sleep away...

(Hey girl... Don't know how to respect Elders!!!?)

I got startled at the fury in the voice and saw the caller name from true caller...

It was Maddali Siva Reddy...My ex- bastard fiance's maternal uncle

"Sorry sorry uncle....call chesindi evaro choosukoledu..." I apologised him for using that language...

(Sorry sorry uncle...I didn't see the caller's name and yelled being sleepy)

"Mm sarey...kaani endammi naa alludi meeda case pettundaav anta...Adhi kuda ninnu balavantam cheyaboyaandani..."

(Ok Fine...But why did you lodge complaint on my nephew...that too on allegations of forcing you?)

"Un.." I tried to explain him

"Mati unde chesundaava aa pani...Naa alludini khaakeelu station ki tolkapoyundaaru...vaadiki emanna avvali todkalu teesta bidda...

Ippudu varaku maa manchi, maryaada mast ayyinay...Tadri leni aada bidda ani...mee nanna lekka anni poojalu cheste ...naa akka kallalo neellu teppistav...

Aina neeku aa police Abbi ki pendli ayyundaadi anteney...meeru iddaru pendli chesukunenki maa Abbi meeda complaint chesundaava..."

(Are you out senses? cops have taken him to the station...If something happens to him...I will rip your flesh and blood apart

You have enough experience our love and respect...As you are father less child...I cared so much for you and took part in the rituals...But you paid back my affection with tears of my sister

I heard that you and that police guy are married now...Inorder to marry him did you side my nephew with false allegations?)

Uncle was non stop yelling at me...and I had enough....

"Appandi Uncle..." I shouted at him when he said that to marry Bava I faked the complaint on him...and even uncle stopped as if he was key

(Enough uncle...Stop it)

"Em matlaadutunnaro meekanna artham avvutonda...Evarina nannu balavantam cheyboyaadu ane vishyam abbadam cheptaara...

Mee meeda gouravam undi kabbati inka meetho matlaadutunna ...vere evvarina ayyunte Mee alluduni ki thodu ga jail ki pampedaanni...

And inka emmannaru Bava ni pelli chesukovaddaniki complaint icchana...For your kind info, Mee akka suprutdu ala cheyatam valla bayatki vallani nammaleka maa vallu bava ki ichhi naa pelli chesaaru...