Chapter 25: Misunderstanding and Mockery

Witnessing Akshi applying Kumkum, my eyes became teary reminiscing my childhood with my daddy...

Flashback

On instruction of my mom, I went to my dad who was wandering in the corridors and talking to someone over the call...

Seeing me, my dad stops and asks what waving his eyebrows... And I shown my hand in which I was holding kumkum bharani...

And dad asked me to apply it by myself to him..

I pulled him to near sofa and climbed sofa and tried to apply it but dad is really very tall for me to reach and I pouted making dad to chuckle...and he softly hit my head with his and lifted and placed me on top of the table and then I became taller than Dad...

Chuckling that I am taller than him now, I applied kumkum to dad...

But my Chuckle turned to heart clenching cry after couple of days witnessing dad's corpse...

End of Flashback

I was on verge to cry louder but turned back with my red and teary eyes when someone put their hand on my shoulder...

Nikhil anna was amused to look at the girl weeping who was mischievous and naughty moments back ...

"Mini..." Nikhil anna said in shock..

"Daddy kaavali...." I hugged him and said sobbing...

(I want daddy...)

"Acchoo.... Tecchedaam le inni shops unnay ikkada..." Nikhil anna held me and said to divert me...

(Uffo... Let's get him... We have these many stalls here...)

I laughed weeping and slapped his arm...

Even though a few relations are not since long time... They make magic and vibe in just short duration...

Not the duration but durability matters...

My relation with Chandu, Shakti bro, Nikhil anna was something like that... Short yet sweet...

Seeing me getting diverted, he rubbed my tears and said

" Mana singaani edpinchaali kaani... Manam edvakudadu...."

(We have to make our Singham cry not let ourselves cry...)

"Mm..." I said breathing in with my running nose...

"Aadiki pette tinaalemi...mundu mana bojja gurinchi chooddam..." Nikhil anna fed me his prasadam...

(Should you eat only after he eats...? First think of your tummy...)

And ate it smiling unaware that Akshi, who came to apply kumkum even to Nikhil assumed Nikhil anna as my husband looking at our affection and misunderstood MN keychain of Nikhil anna's bike as Maanvi and Nikhil instead of Madhu and Nikhil and left thinking not to disturb our moment..

We both leaving rest of world to function and die for its own actions, settled under a tree eating prasadam pulihora... Praising the cook

Author's PoV

BACK TO THE TIME WHERE WOMEN WENT SALUTING THE ROYAL TOWER

Akshi, who was followed by gaze of her admirers went and placed her pot infront of Chinna Sunkalamma ie., Renuka Yellamma.

And goes to Jr. Priest who asked her to rever the officers applying kumkum and obeying his orders she comes to Maurya and Shakti who were discussing about the Mini's dad case and Suddenly a 7-8 yrs in saree and maggaljada caught my attention... She stumbled due to the saree and pouted... That girls relative helped her before Maurya reacts...