Chapter 47: Peaceless lives

Author's PoV

AT VIZAG 

Srikar and those professors were talking to the spies they arranged in the campus.

"Boss... It's gonna be really difficult to enter the campus. SM co-ordinator has made tight security arrangements and no one is gonna be allowed inside without ID those have special QR." Those spies said to them.

Srikar gets irritated by this and rubbing the nape of his neck he starts to think something.

"What if we change our plan and kidnap her outside the campus ?" Srikar asks

"We can't ever even think of that option, sir. She is always accompanied by her brother-in-law or her friend. They would break the bones if we even try to touch her."

"Psch... Then don't we have any other way ?" Srikar asks the professors.

Professors start to think, taking a sip of beer and suddenly the wall of the bar pushes an idea into their minds.

"Yeah, we can. We have a way " Both say

"How ?" Srikar asks 

"Basically, when we have worked as the hostel in charge of boys we have come across a wall broken by students, which they made to go for outing or any other college memories purpose. The higher authorities of the institution are unaware of the wall, so it remained unrepaired and will be unrepaired too. Now, let's use it in our favour.

We will show the secret path and our men can enter the campus through it. And when the whole campus will be tuning to the Flashmob, we would kidnap her finding a chance then" professors suggested 

"Yeah. Nice plan. Let's stick this and Maanvi no one can save you from our clutches. 

You would regret for the whole of your life for messing with us and hurting our ego " The Trio says giving a deadly smirk.

********

There Mini was busy distributing the flashmob t-shirts to the students and instructing them about the dress code, their timings, colour booster usage timings etc.

She completes the work and supervises every arrangement to help out Hemanth. 

Her day ends with all event arrangements and once cross-checking her gift to Ani.

Praying that tomorrow everything should go well, she sleeps off to welcome another day of life with more twists and turns.

Mini wakes up by 4:00 and runs to campus along with Arth picking up her costumes by 5:30. She finds Hemanth who was already checking arrangements there.

They perform a small pooja near the shrine of Lord Ganesha to remove obstacles in the event.

And by the time she arranges the louder speakers and lighting, it becomes 6:30 and their flashmob begins with a prayer song to Lord Vinayaka.

As their flashmob starts all students gather there and start to tune in to other vibes and enjoy the dance of the students.

SM team responsible will be recording whole the event through drones and respective teams will be performing their respective duties.

Mini and Sailu also dance on their respective songs.