Chapter 3: Haanikarak Bava and Baava's atta

Now just feel the song and pain of one side lover.......reason and relation between this song and story will be further revealed in story...
-----------------------

After chatting for a while,granny and Chandu left to their home..Me and Chandu developed good rapo in short duration by irritating baava...me and baava were left alone...Due to the moment we had earlier,we both were avoiding eachother due to embarrassment....

Bava cooked rice, tomato rasam,curd curry as dinner quickly...since I sent away Cook aunty as first day special offer....The noise he made with vessels while cooking was indication how irritated he was for my act of sending away Cook aunty....Y not he would be already stressed due to his job....and I fueled his irritation with extra work load.....I felt pity and thought to lend my hand in cooking...But didn't make a move... thought it as one of punishment for marrying me and enjoyed My Ani babe's voice, ......Huh!!!! Rayalseema biddalu paga eppatiki marchiporu.....#Toda kottadaalu,meesam tippadalu expect cheyakandi...idhe ekkuva...

(Y not...The child of Rayalseema never forget their revenge..#Just kidding)

And After that Mainaru vetti katti started playing

I controlled my laugh very hardly...As My Ani's lyrics matched with the plight of Bava in present situation...

Ketta kovathai vachukittu
Kandapadi kaththi neeyum
Aludhu nikka aarudhalum thandhen
Namma serthudhan vacha
Pera chinna chinna vamba solli
Kuppai pola neeyum thooki potta \\

Sondhama budhdhi illa machanae
Solradhum keppadhilla machanae
Pakkathu veetil ellaam paththa vachi
Mothama senjuputta \\

But his "machane" (Our Cute Chandu)has left him even without listening to him...in addition, irritating him with all sorts of lame questions and actions...

We had dinner without a word ....and I was not comfortable sharing a room with bava after that kiss moment...So I shifted my luggage to another room and slept there....neither Bava objected to it nor I asked him in that regard...I think even he thought of giving me space...

The next day, I woke up hearing banging sounds on my door rather than My Ani's Maari thaara local(Like a mass morning start.... u know...)......Which would cause heart attack to people with weak heart...

I felt as if  I am still in our home in Vizag....I opened the door and stepped out shouting
"Atta....Boost...."

"Boost annavante boot kiss chestundi ni not so fresh face ni.....Inko 30 min lo fresh ayyi...classes attend avvu...I am leaving...Kathalu padithe...vacchaka aipothav....Notes prepare chesuko classes vi...Check chesta tamaru entha velagabettaro...."Bava shouted even more louder than me....