Chapter 37: Break up and Break down

That girl was on the verge of starting her weeping again.

"CHUP... According to what you said about your so-called BF, He doesn't love you or even you. Don't stay in the spell of those "Feel good vibes". It's just due to the ambiguity of hormones and puberty.

You can say in future you may find true love in him, but listen how can you share your life just part of life who wanna shackle you and your individuality? He may force you physically or socially by pressurizing you to live under a c/o tag. " I brainwashed her.

Even she listened to me carefully and nodded her head yes.

"Look even don't just come into influence by my words. But even if you think twice, do you want such a person in your life again...?" I questioned her

"Ok think well and make the decision about your life.." I patted her shoulder and gave her the phone back.

That girl and even Arth came taunting me

"Ainaya madam pettanaalu..."

I pouted and sitting in the back seat replied

"Pettanaalu em kaadu, just papa ki jnanodyam chestunna..." 

"Nenku leni vaati gurinchi inkokariki em chebdaam ani..." He continued to pull my leg

"Ehe poraa... naalanti sangasamskaraalaki assali ijjat ledu ee society..."

'Enti sir edho sangam dairy annaru..." Sailu asked in a sarcastic way

"Sangasamskaraalu..." I corrected her

"XXX sanmskara vantamaina soap em kaadu...It's Sanga samskartalu..." Hemanth corrected me.

"Edho okati...Nuv padara velli oddali..." I said patting Arth's shoulder and bid bye to Sailu and Hemanth. Unaware that some creatures who have a grudge against me have recorded the scene.

******

The next day, we had bunk the class of course for no proper reason and were roaming near the campus's outer streets as we have to give biometrics in the evening too.

I saw that junior girl again, who was talking on call. 

She was just listening to him. He was yelling at her very badly and loudly that his voice was audible in the surroundings too.

He stopped as she didn't reply to him since his call was picked up.

"Are you done...Now listen to me...

You were threatening me that you would break up with me if I continue to post my pics on Insta and be an Insta influencer right...?

Firstly, I am breaking up with you...

I fed always being scared of your taunts and behaving as you tune.

I want my bloody freedom and individuality.

Who the hell are you to judge my life and interfere in it...?

Get a pet for yourself if you want a creature who you wanna hold someone for ransom.

Get out of my way and life." She sternly replied and went back to campus.

I smiled at the change in her.

"It's celebration time guys," I said and gave them Kaccha Mango chocolates.

"Chi....C/o Kakruthi" Both taunted me and Sailu took the chocolate.