Chapter 48: New leads and reveals

#Note: Maurya is a day behind Mini's scene

"Bhaya padaalsina vishyam aa ? " Maurya asks

(Thing to be afraid of ?)

"Avunabbi... Aa oorlo paddatulu antha manchigundavu. Konni ella kinda, aa oori Chinna Saavukaaru sontha kodukuni, kaduputho unna kodalini velivessaru.. " Uncle said passing me filter cofee.

(Yes my boy. Practices in that village are not praise worthy. Do you know, they didn't even step back from boycotting Chinna Saavukaar's son and his pregnant wife.)

"Sudarshan uncle !?"My eyes widened in shock 

"Haa Sudarshaname... papam manchoollu abbi vallu. Aa oorlo vallu veliveste eedane illu teesukuni, undevaallu.

Aa biddalu eeda unna, paapam alla manasu antha aa oorloni, valla amma nayanala meedane undedi, anduke oori loki pookunda, oori chivara avrauku velli, alla amma ayyala bagogulu choosukune vaaru...

Kaani, aa pilla ki bidda puttaakaa, aa oorloni valla amma ayyalni kalavadaaniki poyi, tirigi vacche tappudu lorry guddesinaadanta... Paapam, aakkadikakkade chanipoyaaru..." Siva Reddy says in a distressed voice, and suddenly, he continues as he reminisces something,

(Yes, it is Sudarshan. They were good, my boy. After they were boycotted,they arrived here.  They started to live here by renting a house nearby.

Even though, they were present here,  the village occupied their minds. So,  regularly they were going only upto village border and talking to their parents.

After, she delivered the baby, one day when they went to village they met with an accident and lorry ran over their vehicle. My poor children, they were spot dead)

"Abbi, inko yadruschikam telsuna...

Nee pendlam valla ayya ki kuda, ade roju, ade road meeda accident ayyunddadi

Vishnu caaru, Sudrashanamolla caaru venaka munde untaanuttayi..." Siva Reddy says

(And you know one more coincidence my boy, 

Your wife's dad also met with the accident on the same road.

I think Vishnu's and Sudarshan's car were one after the other. )

Maurya's conscience triggers that both deaths are somehow intertwined.

"Psch... Shubhamaa ani maa intiki modatitoori vacchunte, anni saavu kaburlu septa unda... Nuvvu loniki raa abbi, taanalu chesi koncham engili paduvu gaani."  Saying Siva Reddy takes Maurya into his home and directs him towards a room so that Maurya gets fresh.

(Psch... It's the first time you arrived at my doorstep and I,m roasting your brain with all the death news.

First, get in and have sonething to eat, dear)

Maurya concluded that he could get a lead about Sudarshan's death in the village and decided to investigate the people in the village esp unofficial CCTV ie., old people of the villagers, who would keep a record of no.of mosquitos bites, every person has in the village.