Chapter 4:Guilty and Lagori

Maansi Akka.....Even though she was bava's cousin, since my childhood she was as if my own sibling....Baava , Maansi akka usually  had just 1 yr of age gap...So they had a good rapo and their wavelength matched with each other.....Even elders and Bava's granny thought they would make a good pair....So of course no would even would have predicted that me and baava would get married......

During initial days when baava came back after his posting in CBI...my mom insisted me to once meet and congratulate him......So from hostel..I have started to atta's home...When I entered home..and had formal talk...I asked about baava...Atta said he is on terrace....So I thought to congratulate him...and have atta's handmade pure non -veg lunch peacefully....

When I went to terrace.....I saw Maansi akka and baava hugging eachother...I felt it is not good to disturb them...and as I was getting late I left a Congratulations note for him..and left for hostel of BITS Vizag as I was in no mood to tolerate my warden's taunts and torture....

Even for marriage Maansi akka didn't come....I felt guilty as if I have taken away her baava from me....When ever I see I baava's reception pics...I feel as if I am rejoicing over akka's mourn......I am just married off bcoz of sympathy...since I was fatherless and no one would marry a girl who ran away from her marriage and was framed as prostitute... despite knowing the girl's reasons ...

I know.... since I am like her younger sister.....she can't just yell at me or show her anger..So I thought she is just avoiding me......I am dying due to the guiltiness from the day one of our marriage........

I think she would be felt like Ram in em cheppanu song.....

I was thinking all this...I came out of the my thinking land..when sailu yelled me overcall...as she can't pinch me to get out of the trance.......

Sailu:"Osey....chinchindi chaalukaani, naaku cheppaka poyina parle...Nuvvu clarity tecchuko me relation meeda....."

(Hey....enough of stressing ur brain!!!!!U need not tell me...but have a clarity for urself..)

"Hmm....."

i just hummed

Sailu:"Adhi sare....Maa hero ni choosi chalarojulaindi.....Recent pics pettochhu gaa....enni rojulani reception pics choostu gadipeyanu....."

(Keep this matter aside..It's been so long since we saw our hero..can u share the recent pics..How many days should I spend just be seeing his reception pics..)

"Assal naa friend vena nuvvu......Chii...naa badha dekhakunda....maa baava pics dekhutha...share chey antaava......"I yelled in frustation and jealous..

(R u even my friend...!!!!!!! Even without caring about my plight..r u asking me to share his pics..)

Sailu:"Ehe pove.....nee bhadalu nuv padu.....anni tamari tingariveshala phalitame ga.....Neekem daily maa hero ni choostav....anduke alusu....maa hero leka Vizag city vela velabotondi.....We miss our icon..."

(Go to hell!!!!deal with ur problems by urself...as they are consequences of ur craziness..U may not find hard...as u see our hero daily...Even that's why consider him as granted....Vizag lost its grace without our god.. We miss Our icon.)

Miss avutundi.enduku kaadu......Bcoz My baava is icon star of Vizag......They are literally devotees for him..Y not, in span of 2 months when he came for a case purpose to Vizag, he  transformed the city from high crime rate to safest city to live in....uffo......there almost 500 facebook and insta fan pages for the one,who don't have account in them atleast........